Powers & Abilities Zoro SHITS on Luffy : The Prelude

Hello Insecure, Uneducated, Speed-Reading, Toilet Water Drinking, Below 70 IQ having Luffy fans, I am starting a series on this forum where I will describe in every category possibly why Zoro shits on Luffy, and he is better than Luffy in practically every category and will whoop Luffy's ass in a fight, mid diff at worst.

Lets Start with the prelude and see the state casual, CoC-Less, King of Hell Less, Ashura Less, Severaly Nerfed Zoro left Lucci in

And what Blood Lusted, Taking Revenge for Santomaru, Going all out, Turning into an Old Man, Using Joy Boy's powerup and his peak left Lucci in

This is downright sad, I used to think Zoro needs high diff to beat Luffy but he one shots him same way he one shotted Lucci.

@MonsterKaido
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@DonWick
@Buggy D Clown
@LolonoisZolo
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Guymieux
@SkySanji
@ZenZu
@Chrono

Etc

Ngl I don't care at this point
I don't give a shit about this zoro vs luffy stuff anymore
They're both very strong, and who beats who doesn't matter, because we're never gonna see them fight in canon anyway
We're fighting the air trying to see who is stronger.
Yes but Oda just portrays Zoro as literal terminator who tore Lucci apart from limb to limb and turned him into Marine Ford Whitebeard.

While he portrays Luffy like a clown.

He’s in grief at Zoro’s performance give him a break bro
LMAOOO I FUCKING LOVE ZOROs performance.

I myself didn't expect Zoro to cuck Luffy this bad..like I knew in the end obviously Zoro was gonna be stronger than Luffy..that will basically never change in One Piece..but THIS stronger? Turning Lucci into a walking corpse in causal CoC less attack while same Lucci pushing Luffy to actual extreme diff and early retirement and treating his 100 attacks like a massage therapy?

That's downright wild
I think Zoro arguably kills kills Kizaru with basic CoA tap.