Powers & Abilities Zoro SHITS on Luffy : The Prelude

Being a Zoro fan 99% of a time is like a breeze in this manga.
Ngl I was contemplating quitting being a Zoro fan when the raws for 1111 came out
Cause this shit was so easy, bro didn't even need ACoA to have Lucci on death's door.
And I did feel satisfied, because I've been arguing with mooks about him low diffing Lucci for 6 months, and he actually did it (it was honestly lower, because we were basically shown that he could have ended the fight in one hit at any time), but it just feels like it's too easy.
I don't get a lot of satisfaction from betting on Zoro because I KNOW he'll win.
I KNOW he'll keep being incredibly strong. I KNOW he'll fuck up most of his opponents in one to three hits.
He's just too much, Oda should keep him in chains until it's time to fight Shiryu Nusjuro and Mihawk (Shiryu is just so he can max out his Observation Haki and get good FS so he has the best chance at surpassing Mihawk).

Ngl I was contemplating quitting being a Zoro fan when the raws for 1111 came out
Cause this shit was so easy, bro didn't even need ACoA to have Lucci on death's door.
And I did feel satisfied, because I've been arguing with mooks about him low diffing Lucci for 6 months, and he actually did it (it was honestly lower, because we were basically shown that he could have ended the fight in one hit at any time), but it just feels like it's too easy.
I don't get a lot of satisfaction from betting on Zoro because I KNOW he'll win.
I KNOW he'll keep being incredibly strong. I KNOW he'll fuck up most of his opponents in one to three hits.
He's just too much, Oda should keep him in chains until it's time to fight Shiryu Nusjuro and Mihawk (Shiryu is just so he can max out his Observation Haki and get good FS so he has the best chance at surpassing Mihawk).
Like I genuinely envy people like Kinyagi and SkySanji, they're at least shocked by Zoro's power, they're kept on their toes with this shit
But I'm not even surprised anymore. His strength tires me.
He's ALWAYS winning.

Like I genuinely envy people like Kinyagi and SkySanji, they're at least shocked by Zoro's power, they're kept on their toes with this shit
But I'm not even surprised anymore. His strength tires me.
He's ALWAYS winning.
Oda did made zoro OP with Ashura.
And giving him no Power up till wano and still keeping up and doing better than luffy on rooftop after 2-3 power ups.
:myman:

Luffy: kaido, kizaru, Blackbeard, imu, etc
Zoro: king, Lucci, shiryu, nusjuro, etc
Luffy
-Needs 10000 Rounds, 25000 Power Ups, Brutally Injured Kaido to finally win
-Needs Early Retirement, Going all out, about 1000 Attacks to give Lucci a therapy session

Zoro
-Nearly kills Fresh Kaido with Enma Nerf, Current Zoro has 100 times more power
-Turns Lucci into a Zombie in one tap

Lol I sure hope you don't quit for a while despite Admirals being treated like absolute puppy dogs, you ain't seen nothing yet :suresure:
He went insane when he first saw the raws, he started yapping about sterilizing Zoro fans and claimed that sterilizing them was actually a blessing compared to what they should actually get (or something to that degree)
Kinyagi's acting tough now but deep down he's hurting mentally as bad as Lucci's hurting physically

Funnily enough the way Oda drew Lucci after taking Zoro blow is one of the more visually stunning things Oda has done. It doesn't even look like Sword Slashes, more like lethal burning belt all over Lucci's body, tearing his skin apart and then fucking him up internally.

I really didn't expect this level of brutality, especially to an awakened Zoan who ate 100 blows form Gear 5th just for dinner and treated them like a massage therapy and chiropractor session @Celestial D. Dragon @EmperorKinyagi
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is closer to mihawk than he is to crocodile
Zoro is closer to crocodile than he is mihawk
You are closer to a Donkey than a Human
A Donkey is closer to you than it is to a Human.

He went insane when he first saw the raws, he started yapping about sterilizing Zoro fans and claimed that sterilizing them was actually a blessing compared to what they should actually get (or something to that degree)
Kinyagi's acting tough now but deep down he's hurting mentally as bad as Lucci's hurting physically
Sterilizing? @EmperorKinyagi You absolute donkey is he serious? I get it that Admirals are officially Sanji level beta males but to be this pathetic?

I expected better from you..
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is closer to mihawk than he is to crocodile
Zoro is closer to crocodile than he is mihawk
Nice head canon.
Reality Nika is closer to Lucci than he is to Zoro.
Lucci ate 100 Nika blows and then burped them out.

One Blow from Zoro turned Lucci into a corpse.