Zoro statue will be inaugurated on 22nd January, 2022 in Ōzu (Kumamoto)!!

Why shouldnt it be? Oda could have given it to King as a further parallel and contrast to Zoro or have it serve some role. Why even introduce it and cocktease Zoro to never get it but let Luffy have it instead? What was the point of all that then?

What's the point of Nidai and Shodai then too? At least if someone strong was wielding Nidai like King for example, then Zoro could beat him with the inferior Sandai and prove that a superior sword is not an easy ticket to being the strongest, that you don't need to have the best weapon to be the best or something?
Especially for those of you who want him to keep Sandai to the end? Which I disagree with personally but it's fair to want that too ofc, especially given how he earned the Sandai and Kozaburo's conversation about swords having their own personalities and having to tame them or so.

I just think it's very wasteful and lazy writing by Oda though. Pointless hyping and misdirection as usual from him.
worldbuilding
its nice to know other famed swords and their relative grades
i agree it should have been in the hands of a competent fighter but then luffy prob wouldnt have gotten his hands on it.

The issue with breaking any of his swords and looking for a replacement is his timeskip training wascentered around barely getting even a nick on his blades.
the other issue is if the swords are not broken is zoro has formed a very close bond with each one
throwing all that away cause one is a stronger blade will be terrible. shisui is a diff case, he was forced to do so .I dont see him taking the nidai at this point perhaps if tengu insist .

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe Nidai will eventually be given to Momoron (alongside Ame no Habakiri) so he can continue the Oden Two-Sword Style school?
Yeah I guess that works. I rather he got Enma and had both his father's swords but this an interesting twist on it too. Plus Oda made to emphasise how Zoro is so suited to wield Enma now as well. And with Zoro wanting to become the "King of Hell", it's all the more fitting of course.

I really hope someone important gets the Nidai somehow, even if it's Momo or so. Better than no-one especially if he stays in his adult form too. But I figure that Bonney is gonna end up de-aging Momo at some point somehow too.
Post automatically merged:

When will Sanji get his statue?
Apparently he has one already!:

https://www.nippon.com/en/news/yjj2...ece-character-unveiled-in-quake-hit-town.html

I wanted to joke it should be him when sees Boa or something lmao:

*Edit*

Welp never mind, I just noticed @Zoro D Goat already pointed it out to you, I missed that somehow, maybe I'm Fujitora then? Lmao

:lawsigh::fujilaugh::sanmoji: