Questions & Mysteries Zoro taking "Twice the damage"

I think it will kick in right as he is about to behead Kaido but he'll soldier through it anyway and get the job done.

The pain will leave him out of commission during Elbaf so Oda has an excuse for him not fighting Shanks.
I think same too. I doubt we've seen any character take that level of damage before. Zoro would be unbeatable by direct combat at this rate

I think he's gonna be somewhere between Hachi after the Tatsumaki and your average Hokuto Shinken victim. This will happen sooner than it would take to have a drawn out fight, so King or Kaido would get done quick before he explodes

I'm not sure of any lasting damage. I mean he already lost an eye, I don't think he'll be handicapped further. Just down for good until the next arc needs him.

Jewelry Bonney and Kuma will save him just as he is about to die from the double pain.
Maybe shinobu can just age him by one year.

First Zoro will removed his bandages. Then I can see him fighting at least a commander and maybe Kaido again before the time limits goes off. Once he finished his tasks, the effect will wear off and the double pain suffering will happens (nothing happened 2.0). Zoro took it and gets knocked out. He will covered in bandages again and nerfed for the next couple arcs.

Zoro is taking twice the suffering from Hakkai because he's going to do something significant later on.
He's not going to get multi-arc level consequences for defeating King, lol.
If suffering Hakkai twice doesn't result in long-term consequences for Zoro, then the credibility of the attack is gone.
Either way, it sounds like an exciting moment being built up for you Zoro fans.