Versus Battle Zoro vs Bowser

non-physical interaction, can damage souls, every element manipulation, attack reflection, energy manipulation, time travel, aight imma headout :lusalty:
Also pocket reality manipulation, plot manipulation and so on...
Bowser was already absolutely powerful in Super Mario Galaxy but his strongest version is on a completely different level in Super Paper Mario.

@Sentinel i am used to Mario slander for years , this is nothing new .
‘I can understand Mario slander in 2005-2010 because mario feats are not show up .
‘but now 2022 ?,You can look up on internet easily.
Bowser survive black hole and sun should end debate on this thread. In super Mario galaxy alone.

@Sentinel i am used to Mario slander for years , this is nothing new .
‘I can understand Mario slander in 2005-2010 because mario feats are not show up .
‘but now 2022 ?,You can look up on internet easily.
Bowser survive black hole and sun should end debate on this thread. In super Mario galaxy alone.
Yep, morons don't get that you should differentiate between lore and gameplay elements. Prime example:
I'm not even wasting my time with fools like that. Explains why SkySanji is no longer in Comicvine; dude was probably too tired from getting his ass owned by more knowledgable users. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Yes:

In Super Mario Galaxy, Bowser was empowered by the grand star which was powerful enough to create a galaxy.
And in that video, this is actually a multiversal being who was capable of destroying all dream worlds, each individual one is a universe.

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
what the fuck is this thread lmao, the main players in mario effortlessly neg the one piece verse