Future Events Zoro vs orange dragon aka Orenjiryuu

Because it applies to everyone and makes my point that they'll be a woman stick out more for emphasis and surprise
:endthis:

Anyway how would you feel about it happening
How many Admiral level people you think the Marines have? At some point you have to stop and think, if they have all these powerhouses they wouldn't need the warlords, Seraphim and whatnot.
And a strong female swordsman would be great but Oda hates strong female characters.

How many Admiral level people you think the Marines have? At some point you have to stop and think, if they have all these powerhouses they wouldn't need the warlords, Seraphim and whatnot.
And a strong female swordsman would be great but Oda hates strong female characters.
I think its ok if they have at least 1 more especially if kizaru gets replaced. As for the other zodiacs I don't think so but who knows
The marines have gotten alot stronger since marineford not even taking into account the warlords/seraphim or cipher pol.

I dont think theyre being 1 strong female admiral is too much especially when it comes to it being for zoro
Koby= Dragon
Smoker= Snake
Stop it
:gouno:

I just want Zoro to fight a real swordman that's all...Boobs or no boobs
This^
Post automatically merged:

It's awful how Zoro hasn't fought a real swordman in NW
Hasn't gotten rivals

How can I take such dream & title seriously when you don't best the top swordmen? When there are no top guy going for WSS title too?
Tbf if it was anybody else the gender of their future opponents doesn't really matter for anyone else besides zoro

Like franky fighting a woman or not really has no effect on the character, plot, etc.
For zoro it is tho because him fighting women and swordswoman in general has been something that oda brought attention to multiple times for better or worse. Him never doing so would be pretty disappointing imo

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
This^
Post automatically merged:

It's awful how Zoro hasn't fought a real swordman in NW
Hasn't gotten rivals

How can I take such dream & title seriously when you don't best the top swordmen? When there are no top guy going for WSS title too?
i mean you did take a side character's dream of becoming pk seriously :risitameh:

Tbf if it was anybody else the gender of their future opponents doesn't really matter for anyone else besides zoro

Like franky fighting a woman or not really has no effect on the character, plot, etc.
For zoro it is tho because him fighting women and swordswoman in general has been something that oda brought attention to multiple times for better or worse. Him never doing so would be pretty disappointing imo
Zoro's dream is disappointing already
Fighting a woman won't change that
Even beating Mihawk.

Oda poorly handled it

At this point the Orange admiral is something that is going to happen one way or the other. Oda could have easily chosen other colors for Fuji and Ryo but he knows that the logical thing for the new wave of admirals is secondary colors that are the result of mixing the primary RBY. Whether that means that Kizaru gets defeated here in Egghead or maybe assumes another important position before the Final War I don't know. And tbh I'm not even sure that the Admiral matchups are as clear-cut as "Zoro vs Kizaru and Sanji vs Ryokugyuu while Fujitora betrays" or even Kuzan not being confronted by the SHs again after Long Ring Long Land whatsoever (regardless of his true allegiances). Hell, I wouldn't even rule out that the original Admiral trio is kept for the Monster trio while the new trio gets left for Sabo/Kidd/Law.

At the same time, Oda is going to heavily expand on the Zodiac VAs. There's no way that he introduces two gag characters that basically originated from the SBS (Chaton and Momousagi) and instead of leaving it at that, he doubles down by making the next marine with an important position introduced to also follow that pattern (Kurouma). Why do that instead to keeping it a one-off? And besides, the most egregious piece of evidence is the actors that have been used so far and Oda's taste in cinema: he loves old Yakuza films with old cool guys like Kunie Tanaka and Bunta Sugawara, and also samurai movies both new and old like Zatoichi with Shintaro Katsu. And he loves Akira Kurosawa as a director and many of his films. So there's NO WAY IN HELL that he's not going to use Toshiro Mifune, arguably the most famous Japanese actor of all time, as a basis for someone, whether present or past. I'm willing to bet anything.

Where did the pig come from?
Chaton means Brown Pig.

Last edited:
At this point the Orange admiral is something that is going to happen one way or the other. Oda could have easily chosen other colors for Fuji and Ryo but he knows that the logical thing for the new wave of admirals is secondary colors that are the result of mixing the primary RGB. Whether that means that Kizaru gets defeated here in Egghead or maybe assumes another important position before the Final War I don't know. And tbh I'm not even sure that the Admiral matchups are as clear-cut as "Zoro vs Kizaru and Sanji vs Ryokugyuu while Fujitora betrays" or even Kuzan not being confronted by the SHs again after Long Ring Long Land whatsoever (regardless of his true allegiances). Hell, I wouldn't even rule out that the original Admiral trio is kept for the Monster trio while the new trio gets left for Sabo/Kidd/Law.

At the same time, Oda is going to heavily expand on the Zodiac VAs. There's no way that he introduces two gag characters that basically originated from the SBS (Chaton and Momousagi) and instead of leaving it at that, he doubles down by making the next marine with an important position introduced to also follow that pattern (Kurouma). Why do that instead to keeping it a one-off? And besides, the most egregious piece of evidence is the actors that have been used so far and Oda's taste in cinema: he loves old Yakuza films with old cool guys like Kunie Tanaka and Bunta Sugawara, and also samurai movies both new and old like Zatoichi with Shintaro Katsu. And he loves Akira Kurosawa as a director and many of his films. So there's NO WAY IN HELL that he's not going to use Toshiro Mifune, arguably the most famous Japanese actor of all time, as a basis for someone, whether present or past. I'm willing to bet anything.

Chaton means Brown Pig.

Are these new guys not based on anyone?

Are these new guys not based on anyone?
The blonde one with the weird sharp glasses is Kadar from Fisher Tiger's flashback. 100% sure about it.
The one with a large beard seems too over the top of a design for an actor-based character (and mostly seems to be a reverse of Strawberry with a long chin instead of a large head lmao).
Doll definitely isn't a Zodiac because she would have been presented as such.
And then the cartoony baldy guy COULD be based on one but his style seems very different from guys like Kizaru or Fujitora.

So I'm betting that none of those are Zodiacs, BUT I wouldn't be surprised if Kizaru was accompanied by either Momousagi or Chaton and we haven't seen them yet.