Questions & Mysteries Zoro vs Orochi is back on the table, boys

Former shogun orchi get killed by New Shogun Momo

Or zoro can swing his sword and kill orochi same as zoro did to fodder samurais. but he wont do it cuz momo going to kill him.
Also if zoro kill orochi it will be less than 2 seconds lol
:gonope:

Former shogun orchi get killed by New Shogun Momo

Or zoro can swing his sword and kill orochi same as zoro did to fodder samurais. but he wont do it cuz momo going to kill him.
Also if zoro kill orochi it will be less than 2 picoseconds lol
:goyea:

Yes
in your wet dreams
This confirms that Moe indeed has yet to reach puberty. :gokulaugh:

I mean if nerfed Sanji one shots Perospero by accident then I don’t see why Zoro can’t do the same with Orochi. For anybody saying Hiyori or Momo will kill Orochi…… Just stop.

Hiyori is not a fighter and if she indeed is one then she would have escaped from Kamazou. And don’t even let me started on Momo……

Zoro wants to get revenge on Orochi so Zoro cuts off Orochi’s last head would makes Zoro the Hero of Wano. And I don’t see why his fans don’t want that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean if nerfed Sanji one shots Perospero by accident then I don’t see why Zoro can’t do the same with Orochi. For anybody saying Hiyori or Momo will kill Orochi…… Just stop.

Hiyori is not a fighter and if she indeed is one then she would have escaped from Kamazou. And don’t even let me started on Momo……

Zoro wants to get revenge on Orochi so Zoro cuts off Orochi’s last head would makes Zoro the Hero of Wano. And I don’t see why his fans don’t want that.
Being able to kill orochi and being able to fight killer aren't the same thing.

I think something in this line will happen.

Orochi go after Hiyori and Zoro will save her. Not that will be anything like a fight Zoro vs Orochi, but just a double page of Zoro cutting Orochi last head, as Kaido and the Scabbards have already cutted the other heads. Or even something like Zoro beat Orochi and let Hiyori kill him.

Oorochi is still out there, even combined power of scabbards failed to beat him.

Shogun MVP of wano is coming to show his hybrid mythical zoan type, and own denjito to get hyped before zoro duel

and is only enemy zoro can beat in his cross state.

1) punk hazard, luffy beats logia CC, zoro beats logia Monet

2) Dressrosa, luffy beats paramecia doflamingo, zoo beats paramecia Pica

3) Wano, luffy beats mythical zoan Kaidou, zoro beats mythical zoan Orochi..:goyea::steef:

The pattern is there, right in fron of your eyes!:kayneshrug:

shogun is highest ranked swordman in the country of swordmen

listen to the fans, they wanted it since ever
They are not Kaido who's incredibly difficult to injure. Even after Luffy in battle power up he can still only hurt Kaido a little. None of his attacks has permanently injured Kaido.

On top of that he is a zoan how has some of the best recovery and healing powers in the manga.

Luffy needs Zoro to kill Kaido.

Last edited: