Zoro vs Sanji - Who Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be a compelte and utter idiot if you think being uncouncious is the same as sleeping LOL.
its not my problem that you suffer from insomnia

and again even tho granted zoro too the initial brunt of Hakai i never said no .. even law wasn't sure he was conscious when he brought him down and zoro wasn't even conscious enough to realize sanji is there.

the point remains.. he was unconscious

S

Shepherd

OP suit of armour that got rekdt by katakuri an arc before LOL, lets not pretend his arm is invulnerable, not when his brothers use the same shit and got absolutely destroyed while using it.
:suresure:
Even if he somehow survives it, seeing how far P1 casualy tossed him, Sanji would have been sent to the moon to join Enel if he was hit by an atack of that scale.
:milaugh:

"Katakuri rekt the raidsuit"
And King who said he would kill Sanji did 0 damage to it. Right after King's attack Sanji remarks on how durable the suit is in that he sustained literally 0 damage. And the funny part is it has a cape shield which is even more durable than the suit itself.

P1 tossing Sanji is due to Sanji being far smaller and lighter, Luffy gets tossed around by attacks all the time even if they end up dealing 0 damage. Not a good measure for power

its not my problem that you suffer from insomnia

and again even tho granted zoro too the initial brunt of Hakai i never said no .. even law wasn't sure he was conscious when he brought him down and zoro wasn't even conscious enough to realize sanji is there.

the point remains.. he was unconscious
I guess you missed the part where Zoro wakes up to give orders to Sanji last chapter....Dont use drugs kids.
:pepedoffy:

S

Shepherd

youre not making any point all those panels are AFTER zoro took hakai
even in that condition he still did all that with a broken body
My point is that after the adrenaline has worn off, we can see the clear damage the Hakai did to him in that he is completely immobilized and must be carried around. He did not tank it whatsoever, it completely destroyed him and he will have to be healed.

"Katakuri rekt the raidsuit"
And King who said he would kill Sanji did 0 damage to it. Right after King's attack Sanji remarks on how durable the suit is in that he sustained literally 0 damage. And the funny part is it has a cape shield which is even more durable than the suit itself.

P1 tossing Sanji is due to Sanji being far smaller and lighter, Luffy gets tossed around by attacks all the time even if they end up dealing 0 damage. Not a good measure for power
Sanji tried to block P1 and got tossed away LOL, Zoro tried to block the strongest atack in the verse and wasnt tossed away.

If blocking tools count in measuring durability.....

Zoro's blades durability to block atacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji shitty cape shield.

Who the fuck cares if zoro is in bandages

Priory, Zoro blocked hakai for a moment, took it right after, used all of his strength at once, and took thunder bagua head on, and zoro still wasnt koed

Those feats are already superior even to that of EoS Sanji
I would really love to see Sanji attempting to tackle Hakai with a barrier haki that frictions part of the energy output of two yonko combined still taking the explosion head on and then swiftly surviving an ACoC Thunder Bagua under such pitiful appalling conditions. :sanmoji:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My point is that after the adrenaline has worn off, we can see the clear damage the Hakai did to him in that he is completely immobilized and must be carried around. He did not tank it whatsoever, it completely destroyed him and he will have to be healed.
except he did tank it cause that didnt stop him i showed you all those panels of what he did AFTER it

S

Shepherd

Sanji tried to block P1 and got tossed away LOL, Zoro tried to block the strongest atack in the verse and wasnt tossed away.

If blocking tools count in measuring durability.....

Zoro's blades durability to block atacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji shitty cape shield.
Sanji took 0 damage from P1/King, Zolo took 100% damage and currently has 30 of his bones broken and cannot move.

S

Shepherd

except he did tank it cause that didnt stop him i showed you all those panels of what he did AFTER it
Zolo was able to do things afterwards due to still having some adrenaline, but it doesn't matter because once the adrenaline worn off he was completely immobilized and the injuries truly set in like they are now.

HA001

doesn't matter a coma patient is unconscious and he can hear.. there you have to shuv it up where the sun don't shine and fuck off fam
why the fuck are you talking about coma patients its irrelevant zoro wasnt in a coma nor was he kod
keep crying cause you know you got proven wrong AS USUAL

HA001

He did those things due to adrenaline, tanking an attack is absorbing the attack in it's entirety whilst taking no damage, but we can see that Zolo shattered 30 of his bones and cannot move thus he didn't tank it.
no its not thats no selling it
tanking is taking the attack and carrying on

S

Shepherd

He broke 30 or soo bones and still managed to win against kaido in a clash.....Sanji meanwhile couldnt even win a clash against King.
:kayneshrug:
He only won that clash due to having adrenaline + being in his strongest form + using CoC, Kaido neg'd him right after.
Post automatically merged:

no its not thats no selling it
tanking is taking the attack and carrying on
Is he carrying on now, not even being able to move an inch?

Literally last chapter
Zoro '' Luffy seems to have figured out something, he will win''
Sanji ''Yeah he will''
Zoro : " Go help downstairs''
Sanji '' Stop waking up, and say stuff''
Delusion '' Zoro was in a coma after bagua''

Status
Not open for further replies.