Zoro vs Sanji - Who Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my arguments are based on facts from mangacanon and databooks while your arguments are based on delusions and dreams like waiting until elbaf you are still weak ; get stronger:tchpepe:
lol ... calling other people full of head canon.... while naming next arcs .... is rich .... by rich I mean stupid ...
Post automatically merged:

Didn't @Red Admiral already reach his final form?:choppawhat:
Shanks fans :

Shanks haters :

How do you know that?:choppawhat:
i heard he is always online in mangahelpers ( forum ) that's why i went to see him but i discovered he changed himself and started giving facts instead of being a troll like he was before he got banned that's a good improvement :tchpepe: the same for you you need to grow stronger especially now Sanji fans are starting to delete their accounts or they got banned so by consequence Sanji fanbase loses its support each passing day ; you are one of those who support that fanbase you need to grow stronger so you can make for Moe / Ndule absence here understood :tchpepe:

i heard he is always online in mangahelpers ( forum ) that's why i went to see him but i discovered he changed himself and started giving facts instead of being a troll like he was before he got banned that's a good improvement:tchpepe: the same for you you need to grow stronger especially now Sanji fans are starting to delete their accounts or they got banned so by consequence Sanji fanbase loses its support each passing day ; you are one of those who support that fanbase you need to grow stronger so you can make for Moe / Ndule absence here understood :tchpepe:
Our fanbase might be small in numbers but the most important thing is that we got each other's back and trust :cheers:

Our fanbase might be small in numbers but the most important thing is that we got each other's back and trust :cheers:
you lack your highest support ( moe ; pedxi ; erkan ; ndule ) while there is only you and Kurwa and Chaves who can discuss something here but they can barely make an argument you need to grow stronger and i will let you know this from now it's 75 % to 80 % kurwa will delete his account in these next months and by then your fanbase will take a heavy damage ; Get stronger :tchpepe:

you lack your highest support ( moe ; pedxi ; erkan ; ndule ) while there is only you and Kurwa and Chaves who can discuss something here but they can barely make an argument you need to grow stronger and i will let you know this from now it's 75 % to 80 % kurwa will delete his account in these next months and by then your fanbase will take a heavy damage ; Get stronger :tchpepe:
Me, Chrono, RayanOO, Jackteo is more than enough for you guys :cheers:

Sanji is stronger than Zoro, come on he clashed with King while Zoro was fighting a bunch of gifters!
Oda is doing his best to let everybody understand it but someone keeps denying the truth... my heart cries for them:pepemy:
Clashing with a stronger character means he is stronger?
Killer clashed with kaido.
Killer > sanji confirmed.
And we all the know the dude who beat killer in one hit:madmonk:

Bruh. @Red Admiral literally carry the whole Shanks fanbase lol. Even if he doesn't then me or @Seraphoenix will carry the Shanks wank. Beside, he always destroy Shanks haters left and right so yeah :endthis:
they are using headcanons around and after destroying them they start talking about Elbaf ( Red Admiral ) or he waits my reply in spoiler thread after Zoro does something so he can quote me to downplay him he wants to bait me after i handled him quite easily in mihawk/shanks discussion ( seraphoenix) they need to bring that REN. dude so he can help him here despite being a weakling :tchpepe:

well ... I never wank ... just pure truth
That's works too :cheers:
they are using headcanons around and after destroying them they start talking about Elbaf ( Red Admiral ) or he waits my reply in spoiler thread after Zoro does something so he can quote me to downplay him he wants to bait me after i handled him quite easily in mihawk/shanks discussion ( seraphoenix) they need to bring that REN. dude so he can help him here despite being a weakling :tchpepe:
What the hell is REN?
lol ... we are not small ... WG is a Zoro fan base ... but in ENTIRE FANDOM ... Shanks fandom is one of strongest

but again 3 of us are equal to 100s of his haters if not more
Yeah, that's what I meant. Zoro fanbase cover the whole majority of OP fandom but Yonko fanbase and Sanji fanbase are definitely remain one of the most powerful for sure :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.