Character Discussion Zoro will always be the opposition of the crew

Zoro doesn't like the idea of saving vivi, and even went rtrd comparing her to ace. :suresure:

i mean when did this guy become right with his every judgement? i get it he likes to act smart and make sense, but he always been proven wrong.:kayneshrug:

remember when he object luffy coming to whole cake island? he was so afraid of attracting 2 yonko's. and doesn't like the idea of luffy coming to WCI, even threatens to kill luffy if he goes there for sanji, turns out the journey is more fruitful than most of is rants.

because of WCI they got pobneglyp, sanji got powerup. they lure 2 yonko's in wano.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
While the Ace example was completely retarded to use, he wasn't wrong about WCI, and he's not wrong here as well. Zoro doesn't know about plot armour, realistically you can't expect a half baked crew (when Luffy wasn't even close to top tier) to waltz into Yonkou territory and walk away scott free. Luffy suffers almost zero consequences for his braindead actions thanks to constant intervention from Oda.

Being wary is not being afraid,it's being wise.

Besides you can't talk he was wrong in the WCI scenario after all it's impossible to know the variants like Pudding helping ,Germa helping ,etc.
And remember they did lost Pedro.
Let's say Luffy knows beforehand that Pedro must die to save sanji ,what would he do?

Jumping into void will always be stupid.

Being wary is not being afraid,it's being wise.

Besides you can't talk he was wrong in the WCI scenario after all it's impossible to know the variants like Pudding helping ,Germa helping ,etc.
And remember they did lost Pedro.
Let's say Luffy knows beforehand that Pedro must die to save sanji ,what would he do?

Jumping into void will always be stupid.
well first of all, his concern is not about the uncertainty they will face in WCI,
he is more concern about the fact they already made kaido an enemy.
he said in himself, he didn't like the idea of facing 2 yonko's at the same time, plus the mission in WCI is to retrieve sanji not to challenge BM
Pedro death was on his own, it wasn't cause by losing a fight to an enemy.