Theory Zoro will find One Piece (not a shitpost)

No, I don’t think Zoro will become Pirate King or anything like that.

I think the straw hats will land in Raftel and start searching around for One Piece. Zoro as always, will get lost and get separated from the group.

He’ll end up accidentally wandering into the place where One Piece and the Void Poneglyph are kept and then he’ll shout to the other straw hats- “Guys ! I think I’ve found it.”

I think it’ll be really funny if the character with the worst sense of direction in the entire series ends up finding what the entire world has been searching for for decades. It’s exactly the kinda thing Oda would do.

No, I don’t think Zoro will become Pirate King or anything like that.

I think the straw hats will land in Raftel and start searching around for One Piece. Zoro as always, will get lost and get separated from the group.

He’ll end up accidentally wandering into the place where One Piece and the Void Poneglyph are kept and then he’ll shout to the other straw hats- “Guys ! I think I’ve found it.”

I think it’ll be really funny if the character with the worst sense of direction in the entire series ends up finding what the entire world has been searching for for decades. It’s exactly the kinda thing Oda would do.
This will be the funniest moment in One Piece if it's happening lol:milaugh: