Powers & Abilities Zoro won't be turning his first ever blade Wado into Black blade

every chapter that comes out, zoro was getting closer and closer on turning one of his sword into black blades, if he needed to fully tame enma, he need to take over oden's will into that sword, by devouring the sword with his own life force (COA) turning it into black blade

But i believe he wont be having 2 black blades at the same time, swords needs to be unique in their own way, Zoro was a COC user, Oda will not give him COC if he didnt need it, a coc needs to be usefull in his swordsmanship, and if advance COA is the key on turning a sword black, a COC will turn Wado into Red velvet blade.

but but. why shanks and roger who are COC behemoths didn't have that?? they're swordsman etc, ??

simple answer !! they are not passionate about it, their goal is not connected to perfecting a certain class, the reason why zoro is so obsessed in obtaining the highest grade swords, is because he wants to be the most skilled in that category, how can you be the greatest musician if you don't have the best intsrument,

that's maybe the reason why Shanks and roger didn't have black blades, you can't turn a ordinary sword black, you need to have the highest grade sword forge by greatest smiths, or else that sword will only break fighting stronger swordsman before it will reach black,

why is COC infuse sword Red? we saw how COC clashes looks like it produced red burst of lightning, and they even made shanks a character who was first to introduced COC main color Red not only his epithet and his hair but his own movie,. just like the color of armament, which was black.

but what was COC do to wado? if black blade was for his offens, Red Blade was for the tricks, its like a Devil fruit power, that's why i believe Zoro will be having 3 unique blade in his arsenal.

said the greatest swordsman can cut anything, but can he cut space? thats right zoro will be cutting space time in the future, by slashing Dimension, its kind of tricky but how did that work?? , cause if shanks COC can literally slow time just like what we saw in the games, then a blade that transcend into a special weapon via COC can also cut space time, COC was like a force that can literally effect all physical reality.

cutting someone along with space time, wont kill a person, but freeze them, like they are trap into event horizon, aslong as the dimension is still there.
that's why Black blades will be the main weapon in finishing opponent because it has the highest attack of all etherial blades..

cheers to my fellow zoro fans
:cheers:

Doesnโ€™t roger have a supreme grade lol
he had , but if you read all of my thread and tried to understand it, i didn't only only point out about high grades sword, but also the characters goal,
:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Yami is not even from One Piece lol
no shit
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Dude Yami has a black blade bcs of magic

Zoro.wont cut dimensions lmao
:cheers:

Last edited:
Mihawk literally said every sword can be turned into black blade.

Then head cannon guy come at forum and says only top tier sword can be turned into black blades.
read the whole thing and learn to understand, theory was just short and people still cherry pick it, smh
:optimistic:
you need to have the highest grade sword forge by greatest smiths, or else that sword will only break fighting stronger swordsman before it will reach black,