Character Discussion Zoros 4 years long arc was boring

Definitely not zoros arc, it should have been, but it wasn't. My guess is that we'll get zoro backstory and character development right before/ during his battle with mihawk. I'm sure there will probably be some wano tie when that happens, I'm also leaning towards the idea that we'll come to learn that zoro is a shimotsuki and how those from shimotsuki village ended up leaving wano and going to the east blue. I also find it somewhat likely that zoro will end up with another sword made by shimotsuki kozaburo who forged Enma, Wado Ichimongi, Ame no Habakiri, as well as the first two lower grade swords zoro started out with and received from shimotsuki kozaburo himself in shimotsuki village.

I find it fairly likely that shimotsuki kozaburo was zoros grandfather but kept that fact a secret after fleeing wano from kaido since that was considered a disgraceful act similar to how Kozuki sukiyaki hid the fact that he was momonosuki's grandfather because of his disgrace after kaido conquered wano. If that's true that would mean zoro is a decendant of Ryuma, as well as a cousin of Yasuie and toko. But as I said I don't expect us to learn any of this until zoro gets his rematch with mihawk or possibly until the crew meets dragon who could have possibly helped the family escape kaidos rule, although I don't find that scenario quite as likely as the rest of this theory.
Zoro is not a Shimotsuki.

Thanks for the info oda
Post automatically merged:

You have no more proof to back up that statement than anyone had of sanjis lineage before whole cake island. Right now it is an unknown, yet he has tons of ties to the shimotsuki family which might come into play once oda decides to give us the rest of his backstory.

Thanks for the info oda

You have no more proof to back up that statement than anyone had of sanjis lineage before whole cake island. Right now it is an unknown, yet he has tons of ties to the shimotsuki family which might come into play once oda decides to give us the rest of his backstory.
Lolda himself he is not related to the Shimotsukis in a SBS. What kind of retcon will he pull this time to make Zoro a Shimotsuki?

*Pre Wano*

Zoro fans: "Just wait till Wano. That's going to be Zoros arc, and the best arc in the series by far."

Sanji fans: "It's not gonna be Zoros arc, show me where it says that."

*During the beginning of Wano*

Zorofans: "This is Zoros arc, just wait for what's to come."

Sanjifans: "Wano is not Zoros arc."

*Middle/end of Wano*

Sanjifans: "Lmao, look at Zoros arc."

Zoro fans *Crickets*

*Post Wano*

Sanjifans: "Zoros arc = Worst arc."

Zoro fans "Wano was not Zoros arc."

You can't make this shit up...... :milaugh:
You don't have to be a Zoro fan to think a samurai arc will be Zoro's arc(swordsman, ryuma connection/sword atleast, he hasn't had a real backstory yet, been coasting since ts etc), nor one to realize that it didn't go in that direction after it ends. Just need to actually read and be willing to accept new info. Really dumb post tbh

You don't have to be a Zoro fan to think a samurai arc will be Zoro's arc(swordsman, ryuma connection/sword atleast, he hasn't had a real backstory yet, been coasting since ts etc), nor one to realize that it didn't go in that direction after it ends. Just need to actually read and be willing to accept new info. Really dumb post tbh
No, the dumbshit is you guys denying it flat out now. It was Zoros arc, as he was the only Straw Hat who had his own mini subplot throughout it. It just didnt live up to your expectations, and yall wanna sit here and pretend like it wasn't all of a sudden. Man up and accept that, that's what you guys got.

*Pre Wano*

Zoro fans: "Just wait till Wano. That's going to be Zoros arc, and the best arc in the series by far."

*Middle/end of Wano*

Zoro fans *Crickets*

*Post Wano*

Most Sanji fans accepted Wano being Zoro's arc when he got the Luffy and Yonko Magazine cover that Sanji got in WCI. That was early Wano...like the 5th chap in.

In the first place, there's no X SH arc in the manga at all.

And in the second place, if we consider WCI arc as Sanji's arc, we can't say this was Zoro arc at all. He didnt have same focus as Sanji in WCI.

Lolda himself he is not related to the Shimotsukis in a SBS. What kind of retcon will he pull this time to make Zoro a Shimotsuki?
It wouldn't be retcon if it wasn't stated in the manga. Oda says all kinds of stupid shit in sbs, that only retards pay attention to

Also oda didn't say "zoro is not related to the shimotsuki" what he said in that sbs was "Shimotsuki Ushimaru is not Roronoa Zoro‘s Father"

It wouldn't be retcon if it wasn't stated in the manga. Oda says all kinds of stupid shit in sbs, that only retards pay attention to

Also oda didn't say "zoro is not related to the shimotsuki" what he said in that sbs was "Shimotsuki Ushimaru is not Roronoa Zoro‘s Father"
Assuming Zoro is somehow a Shimotsuki, how would that be relevant in the grand scheme of things? What exactly does the Shimotsuki name offer outside of Wano where a Shimotsuki was the Sword God? :beanmean:

There's a better chance of the previous Joyboy being a Shimotsuki than Zoro being a Shimotsuki. He knew the Shimos, that's it. :joker:

That aside, there is no shame in admitting that Lolda decided to drop whatever Zoro connection he was supposed to have with Ryuma or Shimotsuki or Wano or whatever. :jordanmf:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
*Pre Wano*

*Middle/end of Wano*

Zoro fans *Crickets*

*Post Wano*

I thought it would be his arc because it was the land of the swordsmen, but I don't think it's his arc after it's over because it wasn't about him in the same way WCI was about Sanji. Zoro didnt do anything different in this arc than he does in other arcs so I don't think it was his anymore.