Powers & Abilities Zoro's block was a second....

???

Zoro has shown to be consistently relatable to Luffy throughout the story in Pre TS.

- Whisky Peak
- Enies Lobby since G2 Luffy would have probably mid diffed Kaku given he low diffed Blueno and Zoro low low diffed Kaku despite Kaku still standing in good health conditions. G3 was particularly potent but not that brillant in execution time. Not to mention that Zoro was extensively enduring and G2 provoked stamina limitations.
Zoro isn't beating no one on his level to any EOS Strawhat on majority part. He is YC lvl here while rest would be PK Tier, Yonko level, and maybe more YC+ than what he is now.

Where is the "If Viz says it, then be it" lmao?

"it's clear on 1 second"
Nah, just your subjective opinion
I mean they had many choices to how to state it and instead they state it same as spoilers did. If it means it was '1 second', it is then. Not first time an Anime and Manga talks about time and it's not same as real life :kayneshrug:.

I mean they had many choices to how to state it and instead they state it same as spoilers did. If it means it was '1 second', it is then. Not first time an Anime and Manga talks about time and it's not same as real life :kayneshrug:.
why are you still bringing up the spoilers provider opinion when we aready have the full version of the chapter? the leaker's opinion regarding the chapter is irrelevant at this point.

"If it means it was '1 second', it is then"
Firstly, it says "a second", not "1 second", which kinda proves that it's more likely a figure of speech. Plus the translator himslef already confirmed that it was a figure of speech

" Not first time an Anime and Manga talks about time and it's not same as real life"
Not the point

Not the point, the point is that He, stephen paul, was basically implying that he didnt mean it as literal, but rather a figure of speech
he didnt imply nothing he's like idk no shit leave it to the anime.. but even in context it wouldn't be a hyperbole coz kid would literally be insulting zoro if he did... a moment by latest definition i could get was being able to read an average size verse.. which can take about more than a second

why are you still bringing up the spoilers provider opinion when we aready have the full version of the chapter? the leaker's opinion regarding the chapter is irrelevant at this point.

"If it means it was '1 second', it is then"
Firstly, it says "a second", not "1 second", which kinda proves that it's more likely a figure of speech. Plus the translator himslef already confirmed that it was a figure of speech

" Not first time an Anime and Manga talks about time and it's not same as real life"
Not the point
Cause it was mention first there and some didn't believe it as true until they stated 'let's wait till official translations' and then we see same '1 second' again, so now toxic side are backtracking or trying to headcannon against official translations now. You can't pick and choose what you believe in if it's ignoring canon. It doesn't make sense there.

Translator stated he wasn't sure, but still he not going back to change it if he felt it didn't mean that. So again nothing to push here.

Cause it was mention first there and some didn't believe it as true until they stated 'let's wait till official translations' and then we see same '1 second' again, so now toxic side are backtracking or trying to headcannon against official translations now. You can't pick and choose what you believe in if it's ignoring canon. It doesn't make sense there.

Translator stated he wasn't sure, but still he not going back to change it if he felt it didn't mean that. So again nothing to push here.
Thx for proving me that Zoro is able to cut everything. I can't wait to see him slicing the universe into pieces.

he didnt imply nothing he's like idk no shit leave it to the anime.. but even in context it wouldn't be a hyperbole coz kid would literally be insulting zoro if he did...
he did imply it that way,

"Is it by literal 1 second long?"

If Stephen paul really intended it that way, he wouldve said
"Yes", instead of
"I dunno man, just use the stopwatch when the anime drops"

a moment by latest definition i could get was being able to read an average size verse.. which can take about more than a second
You could use the latest definition, but i could also use the original definition of said word

"The term dates back to at least the 8th Century, when the monk St Bede used it to define a period of 90 seconds. That’s probably longer than most people would regard as a moment. "
https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/how-long-is-a-moment/