Speculations Zoro's EOS bounty

predictions

• Total voters
Mihawk while chilling and doing nothing got the bounty above 3 Yonkos due to only his individual strength. if marines know that mihawk and croco founded the cross guild his bounty could reach between 4B- 6B cuz fodder buggy just skyrocked to 3B because of cross guild and mihawk.

since 3.59B is fitting total for the WSS we know zoro going to surpass this when he becomes the wss.

oda played post wano bountys very well by giving a lower bounty for zoro even though he negged king who had higher bounty than current zoro's bounty. oda trying to say you can't reach or surpass 2B by just fucking with Yonko commanders until the series end,

it means only Zoro and Luffy going to surpass 2B bounty in the crew. since luffy already higher and Zoro has mihawk to reach, this is pretty much confirms.

i predict Luffy reachs 5-6B bounty at his peak

and Zoro reach 3.6B due to only beign WSS and far stronger than yonko level shanks

since he surpassing 3.6B for only individuall strenght if we add his pirate achievements i can see him reaching bounty between 5B - 4B.

Zoro need to reach his name to heavens, so how he can do it if he get such a low bounty than yonko shanks who destinies to be far weaker than zoro?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy 6B
zoro 5.5B - 4B

Sanji 1.8B
Jinbei 1.9B
Well for me is actually this.

Luffy EoS 5.6B.

For Zoro him will surpass boths Mihawk and Rayleigh as Rayleigh is his counterpart in PK crew.

I guessing Rayleigh bounty been something around 3B to 4B.

Zoro have a 3.6B to 4B is actually enough for him.

Sanji and Zoro will ne knowed as PK Wings.

Wings have to be equally, not in strenght, but maybe in Bounty.

If Zoro get 3.6B, Sanji will get 3.3B,if Zoro get 4B, Sanji will get 3.5B.

While Jinbei goes around 2B.
And Robin in 2.5B.

Well for me is actually this.

Luffy EoS 5.6B.

For Zoro him will surpass boths Mihawk and Rayleigh as Rayleigh is his counterpart in PK crew.

I guessing Rayleigh bounty been something around 3B to 4B.

Zoro have a 3.6B to 4B is actually enough for him.

Sanji and Zoro will ne knowed as PK Wings.

Wings have to be equally, not in strenght, but maybe in Bounty.

If Zoro get 3.6B, Sanji will get 3.3B,if Zoro get 4B, Sanji will get 3.5B.

While Jinbei goes around 2B.
And Robin in 2.5B.
No. Cook is already trending down and is currently #4 in the crew. That trend ain't likely to slow Down because Oda has made it clear that lanji won't be a top tier. Just imagine how embarrassing it must be for the left wing of the PK to be a mere cook. :whitepress:

There is no way cook's bounty is exceeding 1.9B. He will never be the left hand man. That position is reserved for the last strawhat to join and is presently occupied by jimbe.

Don’t think he’ll surpass shanks in influence
He will be like Rayleigh is, the great pirates that exist today only exist because they are inspired by the legacy they left. Luffy will surpass Roger as Joyboy, his legacy will be far greater than Roger's, and Zoro will surpass Rayleigh as the strongest swordsman in history and as the right hand of the most famous pirate of all. In centuries they will still be remembered for their deeds as the first Joyboy and Ryuma.