Powers & Abilities Zoro's Speed Slash comparison

Was Zoro's slash of Apoo similar to Hakuba in Dressrosa Colluseum?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Hakuba's speed is overrated. Even Robin managed to see it coming blocking Hakuba before he could cut her down.

So I don't see much of a question here. Robin is not blocking Zoro at all, specially currently, but any version of Pre Enma training post TS really. It would be ridiculous otherwise.
I was comparing the two in terms of how the attack was viewed in those situations since it was not seen.

Nah....

Hakuba was a sneak attack but the Femboi wasnt as distrcted as Apoo was with Drake. Its not that Apoo couldnt see him. Hes just completely unaware of Zoro attacking him from the side.

Hakuba isnt really that impressive as well. Dude got dodged by Rebecca. He looks cool tho.

His slash to Queen was faster and impressive imo.
A YC couldn't even react to his attack, nice feat!

So for sure Zoro's slashes are deadlier, faster and stronger than Hakuba. Robin succeeded to stop Hakuba btw.
I was referring to the comparrison that no one was able to react/see the slash, Zoro's is more impressive IMO because Drake and Apoo clearly could not see it

Nope, I asked it correctly. Everyone is well aware Zoro is faster than Hakuba

It's a reactionary comparison question not a speed comparison question. As in neither were able to see each of their attacks
Reactionary from whom? People on the sidelines?
Zoro didn't have other people seeing it, since it was a surprise attack. Maybe Queen was looking or no, we don't know.
Hakuba was looked by Sabo and Bartolomeo with this second unable to see it.
That's what you asked?