Current Events Zoro's stock is in free fall

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
comparable...luffy washed him within minutes...took zoLo waay too long..even sanji couldve done better
Luffy used his peak power, G5, attacked Lucci while he was distracted fighting another opponent and 3 name attacks. Yet, failed to knock him out.

Zoro used 2 swords majority of the time and one name attack that left Lucci it says poor condition you can barely move.

Zoro looked better since he was using less power.

Luffy used his peak power, G5, attacked Lucci while he was distracted fighting another opponent and 3 name attacks. Yet, failed to knock him out.

Zoro used 2 swords majority of the time and one name attack that left Lucci it says poor condition you can barely move.

Zoro looked better since he was using less power.
As zoro stans always say He defeated lucci only by GAUNTLET.
:goyea:

So you have nothing to counter my post or prove me wrong.
Yes zori have won the match, but was not able to KO him. He took much longer time to conclude the fight. Godfy maybe would finish him earlier. And dont count the amount of blood loss as a win because we have clearly seen it not being the case here.

Yes zori have won the match, but was not able to KO him. He took much longer time to conclude the fight. Godfy maybe would finish him earlier. And dont count the amount of blood loss as a win because we have clearly seen it not being the case here.
Luffy wasn't able to KO Lucci either even though he got a free hit on Lucci by attacking him while he was distracted, used G5 his peak power and used 3 name techniques.

I look at the injuries Lucci sustain from his battles and his condition afterwards. After Lucci battle against Luffy, Lucci was in good condition and only had a small injury on his cheek. After his battle against Zoro, Lucci had three major scars that went horizontal across his whole body, he could barely move and only had the energy to remain standing for short period of time. He didn't even have the power to go get Kaku out of harms way.

Luffy wasn't able to KO Lucci either even though he got a free hit on Lucci by attacking him while he was distracted, used G5 his peak power and used 3 name techniques.

I look at the injuries Lucci sustain from his battles and his condition afterwards. After Lucci battle against Luffy, Lucci was in good condition and only had a small injury on his cheek. After his battle against Zoro, Lucci had three major scars that went horizontal across his whole body, he could barely move and only had the energy to remain standing for short period of time. He didn't even have the power to go get Kaku out of harms way.
Luffy always has named attacks, and can range from gomu gomu no pistol to bajrang gun. The mole pistol were very basic moves. Still G5 luffy was 1 punch away from completely KOing lucci from concussions. This was finished within few minutes at most as it was only a skirmish and luffy had another priority.
Zoro did pretty well, in one panel he was using santoryooo with ACOC trails haki from his blade (i dont know why?). He took a loooot of time to end the fight.