Theory Zuniesha is just a part of Uranus

I have been thinking that just like an Elephant carrying zou (elephant in japanese) there is actually a good chance that every Island that built up the structure of Wano country is actually different Titans carrying different islands and put them together which gives the idea of the country being closed

Notice the story itself highlights how the ports must be open in order for wano to be open to the world

And we know that each port of Wano got names of different animals

Each port got names of different animals of Cat, Weasel, lizard , snake , mole and frog. So gave me this idea isnt there a huge chance that just like zou (elephant) that each lands of wano excluding the flower capital the main land, all of other lands are just Titans carrying them and each Titan represents a cat, weasel , lizard , snake , mole and frog? that they are literary titans of each animal form ? :bamathink:

Since we learned that minks and samurai have always been so close and friends in long history and with kozuki crest in zou it literary gives us the idea that zou was part of this Titan group which carried lands together and for wt ever reason Zuniesha had a punishment that he had to wander for a millennium and he was no longer part of the titan group while other titans slept for a millennium inside of the sea carrying wano lands. So the idea of wano opening is none other that all of these Titans to move once again and open the flower capital wano's main land to the world or something like that :watchout:

So just like how Sea kings were different to each other

Uranus is not just bunch of elephants or just zuniesha itself but in reality Uranus is bunch of titans that represent different animals (and ports were named after them) :datas:

So guys give me ur thoughts :kata:

Last edited:
It's a cool idea tbh, but with just one flaw
What does this got to do with "Sky"?
They are probably that much tall that they reach the sky like Zuniesha :ronalugh:
Honestly dont know. however the lands in each titan's body can reach the sky. either it represents that or these titans have another purpose to fulfill in the grand scheme of things. may be that role got something to do with sky :josad:

Last edited:
I have another theory that Uranus, Neptune, Poseidon are kinda based on Hindu Gods:

Uranus: Brahma, Creator
Poseidon: Vishnu, Preserver
Pluton: Shiva, Destroyer

Shirahoshi has the ability to “preserve” or basically communicate & control Sea Kings

Pluton is unknown but most likely a warship which is capable of mass destruction

If this theory is right, then Uranus would be the Creator. I pretty still don’t know create what. Maybe a road made of air to go to Laughtale? Since Uranus is the god of sky

I have been thinking that just like an Elephant carrying zou (elephant in japanese) there is actually a good chance that every Island that built up the structure of Wano country is actually different Titans carrying different islands and put them together which gives the idea of the country being closed

Notice the story itself highlights how the ports must be open in order for wano to be open to the world

And we know that each port of Wano got names of different animals

Each port got names of different animals of Cat, Weasel, lizard , snake , mole and frog. So gave me this idea isnt there a huge chance that just like zou (elephant) that each lands of wano excluding the flower capital the main land, all of other lands are just Titans carrying them and each Titan represents a cat, weasel , lizard , snake , mole and frog? that they are literary titans of each animal form ? :bamathink:

Since we learned that minks and samurai have always been so close and friends in long history and with kozuki crest in zou it literary gives us the idea that zou was part of this Titan group which carried lands together and for wt ever reason Zuniesha had a punishment that he had to wander for a millennium and he was no longer part of the titan group while other titans slept for a millennium inside of the sea carrying wano lands. So the idea of wano opening is none other that all of these Titans to move once again and open the flower capital wano's main land to the world or something like that :watchout:

So just like how Sea kings were different to each other

Uranus is not just bunch of elephants or just zuniesha itself but in reality Uranus is bunch of titans that represent different animals (and ports were named after them) :datas:

So guys give me ur thoughts :kata:
I hope it is true. This will explain why Kaido chose Wano as his fort. It is because it is a moving castle. It is a pirate's heaven, no one can get on to Wano. Even if they try to, the Uranus (animals) will kick them away.

Huuuhhh, this is my headcanon now. If this does not come true, Oda you need to upgrade your brain and have more imagination power. A clossal island as a base against WG, what else we need for final war? :kayneshrug:

I hope it is true. This will explain why Kaido chose Wano as his fort. It is because it is a moving castle. It is a pirate's heaven, no one can get on to Wano. Even if they try to, the Uranus (animals) will kick them away.

Huuuhhh, this is my headcanon now. If this does not come true, Oda you need to upgrade your brain and have more imagination power. A clossal island as a base against WG, what else we need for final war? :kayneshrug:
:cheers: :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I have another theory that Uranus, Neptune, Poseidon are kinda based on Hindu Gods:

Uranus: Brahma, Creator
Poseidon: Vishnu, Preserver
Pluton: Shiva, Destroyer

Shirahoshi has the ability to “preserve” or basically communicate & control Sea Kings

Pluton is unknown but most likely a warship which is capable of mass destruction

If this theory is right, then Uranus would be the Creator. I pretty still don’t know create what. Maybe a road made of air to go to Laughtale? Since Uranus is the god of sky
yh it can be either. bt it's still not clear to me abt the shirahoshi part. can u point out the connection between "preserve" and the ability to control sea kings :quest: since we know momonuske can control zuniesha just like how shirahoshi can control sea kings and I still dont see the difference there clearly. and not only that in those both occasions luffy could only hear sea kings or zuniesha but he couldnt command them to do anything while only momonuske and shirahoshi was capable of doing. So that's why I couldnt see the difference of preserver and creator according to this theory

Last edited:
B

Ballel

This theory sounds awesome and would explain so much. Like Oars the continent puller not really 'pulling' land but commanding the Titans. It wouldexplain why Kaido made Wano his base and why Zunisha is able to find Wano.

yh it can be either. bt it's still not clear to me abt the shirahoshi part. can u point out the connection between "preserve" and the ability to control sea kings :quest: since we know momonuske can control zuniesha just like how shirahoshi can control sea kings and I still dont see the difference there clearly. and not only that in those both occasions luffy could only hear sea kings or zuniesha but he couldnt command them to do anything while only momonuske and shirahoshi was capable of doing. So that's why I couldnt see the difference of preserver and creator according to this theory
That’s why I said “if this theory is right” which actually points to my theory though. Uranus needs to have something to do related with sky. It’s obvious that Shirahoshi’s ability to communicate with Sea Kings fit, that she is theoretically both Poseidon (god of seas) and Vishnu (preserver). Sea Kings are capable of mass destruction, yes, but Shirahoshi never uses her power to destroy anything. That’s why she has absolute “control” over the Sea Kings. Otohime said herself that this power can “preserve” many things if used for the good and love.

Your theory is pretty interesting, but again IMHO Uranus needs to have something to do with sky. That’s why I pretty much don’t understand how Zunesha is part of Uranus while it’s not even related to sky theme. Even the animals represented on Wano (weasel, lizard, snake, etc.) are not sky related animals.