Current Events ‘Warrior God’ is a Fake Translation - Viz Official Translation is ‘Godhead’

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Technically speaking they're called Bunshin which does translate to Military God but I dont know enough japanese to know why Stephen went for Godhead

Care to shed some light on it please @EtenBoby ?
This is the difference between someone who bases their knowledge of a language on Google translate vs someone with a formal education on the language who is paid by a Japanese company to translate the work to English. Lol

This is why you can’t rely on online translators lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Man finding out more about the Idea of Evil would be so amazing. That's probably one of the greatest mysteries for me.
Yeah. It just being confirmed as canon would be enough for me.(I know that it was shown at the end of one chapter, but the chapter where it and Griffith has a conversation is kinda considered to be noncanon iirc).

also, learning about Void and the first godhand would be amazing....

This is Oda in a nutshell, all his best ideas are just plagiarisms from better works
Though i believe it's alright because for a "simple" Shounen like OP that'll end after most known Shounen there is only that much scenarios he can go and the big bad hidden in the shadows is basically a requirement for a final villain unless he makes it blatantly obvious with Pain/Vegapunk.

The Punks were really ass so far.

Yeah. It just being confirmed as canon would be enough for me.(I know that it was shown at the end of one chapter, but the chapter where it and Griffith has a conversation is kinda considered to be noncanon iirc).

also, learning about Void and the first godhand would be amazing....
And how this one King 1000 years ago or so that people think is Void is tied into the plot. Dude seemed pretty important.