New profile posts

Could you immagine if brook is the only one that can give real damage to the gorosei
Johnny B. Decent
Johnny B. Decent
That might not be so crazy, as he cuts the soul of an opponent.
MasterD
MasterD
That is exactly what I thought, the gorosei look as souls/spirits so brook might be able to deliver some damage real one that can stale them
SkySanji
SkySanji
It would've been plausible but I feel like Saturn would've reacted differently if he actually lost his leg permanently, instead it's kinda just treated like every other injury he took and he continued his telepathic conversation with the others.
Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is
If, this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do
What lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?
minamoto
minamoto
what a load of crap from u zero testiclez supliez...
How many times can you call people slurs here without getting banned? Asking for a friend
Boiroy
Boiroy
What has race to do with anything?
Black, asian, white? What does that has to do anything with the character you like or dislike?
You're trying to provoke racial arguments now, you're the one who talk shit and when someone goes back to you
You act like a little pussy
Were you raised as a coward
AL sama
AL sama
@Boiroy agar tere ghar pe behen hai toh thoda soch tujhe kaisa lage ga agar koi tere behen ko leke tujhe gali de

I have warned you about this long ago next time it'll be a long ban

rest is up to you
Boiroy
Boiroy
@AL sama okay bhaijaan
No more bhen 😳
We're flying high, we're watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground
I'm taking a ride with my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
Promises me I'm as safe as houses, as long as I remember who's wearing the trousers
I hope he never lets me down again
We're flying high, we're watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down, never want to
Random thought:

In the logic of One Piece, as long as Lilith will live, Vegapunk won't die. Remember, Lilith is connected to Vegapunk's entire memory system. Which means that she knows everything he knew.

Think about it like a doctor Who transformation. Vegapunk is not in the same body and has different manners, but Vegapunk is still vegapunk.

So Vegapunk might leave the island alive.
Logiko
Logiko
Which means that no matter if Stella dies, a part of Vegapunk will still leave on with Lilith. Also fun storytelling fact:

Lilith is supposed to be the "bad" side of Vegapunk, but she only has a edgy personnality, she is not really bad, she is actually good. Which means that Vegapunk while knowing a LOT, was still struggling to understand himself as he didn't notice that his "bad" side, was actually is greadyness.
Johnny B. Decent
Johnny B. Decent
But if they are his clones...why do A. None of them look like him and B. Half of them be female?
Logiko
Logiko
Like I said. They are not his clones in the biological sence. Vegapunk only transfered his personnality to them. And why are some of them women ? Because why not ?