New profile posts

"Why would you walk into hell?"

"Because if I walk away from hell... then hell will walk into them. I'd rather run straight into hell, and headbutt the hell out of it, then watch hell consume them."
Blood is thick as hell

Water is clear, see the well

Reflection is attention, ring that golden bell

Let that Golden Ratio ring

Blood was forced upon you, water was given.

Water is clearer than blood.

My family is not who gave me blood, but who gave me water and whom I give water to.
Please, Stussy, don't die in Egghead.

Marry me, Stussy, and we can raise Carrot, together.

My love for Stussy burns like the Mother Flame #SussyForStussy
If Ladrid and Leverkusen won the championship and were to play together in the Super Cup
Someone call me at the 85th minute to watch the game because the real game starts from the 90th minute
Current Leverkusen or Real Madrid who you betting on to win if they were to face each other in a Final?
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
In their current form, I'll go with Madrid. Leverkusen is getting tired at the end of this season and they mostly rely on moral lately to keep winning or drawing. Madrid is still in his peak form physically. On another note, I see Dortmund winning the CL though
Reborn
Reborn
Leverkusen

For two reasons - what they are doing is one of the most impressive thing ever

Second, they are coming hard. They got that spirit giving them extra push. It's like they give 200% while working as an unstoppable force.

If both wins the final then Super Cup would be worth watching
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Do you want @Peroroncino to quite football?? Dude barely can sleep because his Ladrid is facing Wortmund and you want them to face Weverkusen?? That is like Kuri Luffy facing Kaido..m
I think I'm gonna delete my account 3 days from now, I legit lost every interest in this forum. If you wanna say something then I will be right here for the next 72 hours. But I wish y'all the best in life.