New profile posts

Starting Elden Ring
I’ve always wanted to sorta get into this genre of game
Like the soulsbourne I mean

So on a scale of 1-10 of the people who played it, How difficult will it be? 😭
DarkestKnightofSpoilers
DarkestKnightofSpoilers
If you never played a Souls Game before ,probably a solid 8,5 in difficulty.
If you have played a souls game before itβ€˜s easier.

But donβ€˜t worry ER is the easiest out of the Souls Games ,itβ€˜s great for someone who just gets in the Genre.

Be patient and donβ€˜t get mad for dying,because you will die a lot πŸ˜„

ER,For me one of the best gaming experiences i had 😎
Be as free as you can be, a childlike love of fantasy,
The world is a mystery for you and me.
A miracle, an adventure too, a single wish waits for you,
The beating of your heart will see you through.

When you think you can’t go on, give it another try,
The power of your youth is strong, and as big as the sky.
Search all over the valley, the mountains and you’ll see...believing in yourself sets you free!

Come on, I
Touch me the right way, baby
And I'll do it again, I'll do it again
Sendin' messages hopin' that you'd check it but do you mind? Yeah-yeah
I'm missin' your lips, missin' your hips
Missin' the way I was touched by you
You say, "I don't mind waitin' baby, I still got pictures of you"
I'm staring at the walls
I swear on my life that paint dries quicker than this
I've waited my whole life for someone like you to come by
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Just wish I could see you, baby
And I know what I like, when I see it (know what I like when I see it)
Don't think, it's just a feeling
I'm gonna love you, I mean it, yeah
Sending all my emotions away
Breathing, keep it to myself again
Zorotards before the Wings Magazine drop:

"Lmao this means nothing, its a fanmade magazine, Sanji fans gonna pretend its relevant"

Zorotards after the magazine comes out:

"Omfg ITS CONFIRMED ZORO IS THE STRONGALEST BEING" "FINALLY CONFIFMED ZORO IS EQUAL TO LUFFY BUT STRONGER" "CONFIFMWD ZORO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SANJI ITS CONFIFMED ODA SAID HERE JSUT TAKE LOOK BRO THERE R LEVELS TO DISSπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ“–πŸ‘ˆπŸ»"
I heard you got hacked lil bro
Ya'll ever wonder what the greatest rock drawings of titties and dick n balls looked like?

Like, people from thousands of years ago, no language, just grunting, everything that's being used as a tool is a rock, people run when it thunder and lightnings like Imu is pulling up to Lulusia.

Drawing buttocks on rocks.

Who was the Vincent Van Gogh of our ancestors carving rock wall smut?
Please tell me you didn't get hacked 😭
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α· RATS RATS WE ARE THE RATS WE PRAY AT NIGHT WE STALK AT NIGHT WE ARE THE RATS
α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α·α˜›βα•α· RATS RATS WE ARE THE RATS WE PRAY AT NIGHT WE STALK AT NIGHT WE ARE THE RATS