New profile posts

Show the same energy to people like @DonWick saying Mihawk is below Shanks and Akainu

EoS Zoro will be below Roger etc

That's a lot dumber than me saying EoS Zoro will simply be strongest character in history.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Pre skip gap was just as big. It just wasn't as in our face as Yonkou and Commanders weren't introduced.

Just quickly give arcs like Arlong Park Whiskey Peak and Skypea a re-read and you'll see.

Skypea Zoro legit fodderizes Sanji no diff @Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Hmm, I thought that pre Asura Zoro was a high diff for Sanji but Ill reread those arcs when I have the time and see brother.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Nah Sanji was never really a high diff for Zoro lol. Maybe EL with Ashura restricted I guess. TB Zoro once again mid diffs.
Just to be clear. I‘m pretty sarcastic when I am annoyed or amused. But here is the irony.. 😂 I am too dense to understand when someone is sarcastic or serious or uses irony. Its even worse in the written form. How is that possible? Ask me a simpler question, like „why is your nose red?“
Sanju suck
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Sanji may suck but GEARS OF FUCKING WAR E-DAY DOESNT!!! BRO IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW HYPED I WAS RIGHT NOW THIS SHIT IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
'Readimg books is for losers who are afraid to learn from life

So they try to learn from the life OTHER have lived

But you never REALLY learn unless you lived it

Books are a total waste of time

Education for cowards'
Borasey79
Borasey79
I see the quote marks (''), but there's not credit - are you quoting a moron, there?
Jailer
Jailer
Only top g get these quote
Borasey79
Borasey79
Yeah, Top Google.
Cmon, brotha, you can quote all the bs you want, Googla will always snitch on ya & Andrew Tethering to reality.
we have cote red...

Zero testicle suppliez has been freed by corrupt modz...