New profile posts

Is it going to continue to be King of Hell, or King of Death now..
moreha9685
moreha9685
Death *is* the sovereign of hell, as hell is the afterlife.
Rootbeer
Rootbeer
Paradise is also part of the afterlife.. I think Death is the intermediary between the living realm and the realms of the afterlife..
Hey mate :) , I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about my post regarding Optalk. I sincerely apologize and would love it if you could unblock me on X @SeaOfWills. I feel terrible about it and really hope you see this message.
After I see the conclusion of Sanji vs Killingham I think it'll be time for me to close the chapter on One Piece fellas @Owl Ki @Elder Lee Hung
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
Real, it was a fun ride. Honestly, it's not just One Piece, but I think I've just outgrown most Shonen as a whole.
Elder Lee Hung
Elder Lee Hung
Manga in general is a cooked art form. And anime is for the low iq. The only two series I still seriously follow are OP and Kingdom, not sure how much of a taste I’ll have for this genre after those end.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
I mostly read older manga and have just hopped back on Kingdom, restarting the Han arc because I forgot everything. Ive recently got back into playing video games after literal years and I think imma stick with those for escapism all thinga considered. As well as read actual novels.
Quem ganha o segundo turno?
Doggo
Doggo
Flavio
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Teve mais ou menos 7% de isentões que votaram em Zema, Cury, Caiado, Renan, etc. Se dividir 50%/50% de voto para Lula e Flávio, vai dar Flávio. Problema é que tem MUITO voto nulo e branco (quase 6 milhões). Se essa galera resolver votar, pode mudar totalmente o cenário.
Eu acho que, se o Bolsonaro pai estivesse concorrendo, o Lula estaria eleito. A rejeição ao Jair é bem maior que à Flávio por conta da COVID.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Abstenção também importa.
Top