Light D Lamperouge Today at 8:45 PM Great avatar. It's uncanny how similar our taste in characters is. Gojo, Buddha, Qin, Julius, Lucius and now Nagumo too.
Great avatar. It's uncanny how similar our taste in characters is. Gojo, Buddha, Qin, Julius, Lucius and now Nagumo too.
Cinera Jan 4, 2022 @Light D Lamperouge: I'm hereby recommending him to you. I've known him for nearly two years now. He likes JJK and ROR, so you have something to discuss. And is perhaps the poster I respect the most of the people I debate with (though we exclusively debate on ToG). Anyway you guys should become friends or something.
@Light D Lamperouge: I'm hereby recommending him to you. I've known him for nearly two years now. He likes JJK and ROR, so you have something to discuss. And is perhaps the poster I respect the most of the people I debate with (though we exclusively debate on ToG). Anyway you guys should become friends or something.
Cinera Jan 30, 2021 I think people here may rate MF Whitebeard lower than you're used to? A lot of us think Sakazuki and Admirals > MF Whitebeard.
I think people here may rate MF Whitebeard lower than you're used to? A lot of us think Sakazuki and Admirals > MF Whitebeard.