New profile posts

Why are hippopotamuses ontologically evil entities on planet Earth? Also why do the males have harems but not me?
Breeding rights: Only the dominant, territorial bull gets the opportunity to breed, which excludes about 90% of bachelor males.
Are hippos basically Big Daddy Saran?
Makes sense why BDS’ steed is Murbarak.
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
Your breeding rights where revoked BC you're the subservient beta cuck not the dominant mega bull stud
Finally 19k. It took 7 years
Make sure to get your 10,000 steps a day and lift weights and eat more protein and ice 🧊 cold shower.
Great avatar. It's uncanny how similar our taste in characters is. Gojo, Buddha, Qin, Julius, Lucius and now Nagumo too.
Is it going to continue to be King of Hell, or King of Death now..
moreha9685
moreha9685
Death *is* the sovereign of hell, as hell is the afterlife.
Rootbeer
Rootbeer
Paradise is also part of the afterlife.. I think Death is the intermediary between the living realm and the realms of the afterlife..
Hey mate :) , I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about my post regarding Optalk. I sincerely apologize and would love it if you could unblock me on X @SeaOfWills. I feel terrible about it and really hope you see this message.
After I see the conclusion of Sanji vs Killingham I think it'll be time for me to close the chapter on One Piece fellas @Owl Ki @Elder Lee Hung
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
Real, it was a fun ride. Honestly, it's not just One Piece, but I think I've just outgrown most Shonen as a whole.
Elder Lee Hung
Elder Lee Hung
Manga in general is a cooked art form. And anime is for the low iq. The only two series I still seriously follow are OP and Kingdom, not sure how much of a taste I’ll have for this genre after those end.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
I mostly read older manga and have just hopped back on Kingdom, restarting the Han arc because I forgot everything. Ive recently got back into playing video games after literal years and I think imma stick with those for escapism all thinga considered. As well as read actual novels.
Top