Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What are your thoughts on the council members,

can you give me susses from them?

Also, since i was gone i didnt really read much but did @Reborn do much scum hunting?
I voted for Kiwi, so I trust her as of now.
I trust Usopp. He's putting in a lot of work when scum could easily coast and hide pretty well rn

Zem I'm iffy on just because her arguments with Rej didn't make a whole lot of sense.
Al Sama I think has played entirely off his game. Don't like him at all.
Akai2? No idea about his meta. I'm not sure I like him.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I don't like Al Sama on the council. He's not a very vocal member of this game so far. Which, to be fair, neither am I. But that's also how I do mafia. Al Sama is someone who's very confident and needles people. He's way too passive for the effectively third day of mafia.
I'd agree, he gave off the impression of not doing much.

However, after ISO'ing his posts, I think he's acting the way he usually acts. Unlike almost everyone in the council, he put pressure on Rej and a few others, pretty much the entire time. He's like a "live-pressurer", than someone that looks in the history and analyzes that way.

I feel like this is in line with his town meta.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'd agree, he gave off the impression of not doing much.

However, after ISO'ing his posts, I think he's acting the way he usually acts. Unlike almost everyone in the council, he put pressure on Rej and a few others, pretty much the entire time. He's like a "live-pressurer", than someone that looks in the history and analyzes that way.

I feel like this is in line with his town meta.
You do anything fun last night, Mel?

If you believe your to be town interrogator is town you should cool it with the whole vendetta thing, might get the wrong idea about your alignment in this game
I bared my alignment for you all days ago. I am not part of the town, yet I am not truly independent either; codependent might be the best way to describe myself, as my wincon is not the town's, and yet I cannot achieve my wincon without the town also achieving theirs. If the village idiot decides to waste their precious ability on impeding me from my wincon, then I will name them for the fool that they are and take my revenge on them. Do not question my alignment when I am already doing this town the favor of keeping their interrogator's identity a secret.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yeah I agree. I don’t like that Rej of all people were killed, it makes me worried that scum is trying to reduce the numbers in the council

Also I townread Zem and Al for now. Zem has been pretty open and genuine from what I read even the argument with Rej. While AL sama doesn’t really strike me differently than his normal play like in the past ToL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.