Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, this may blow your mind so BE PREPARED:

I'm here and you can see it right?!?
Guess what!

In the first place it's because I didn't disclose the full story about my Superkill ability. I didn't lie about the fact that its usage had vanillaised me, didn't lie about my nerfs either, however my Superkill ability also mentioned that after its activation all actions will have missed me FOR A FULL CYCLE! This condition is part of the ability. I was basically in flying mode thanks to my character's wings, immune from any potential action hurled against me for the remainder of the cycle! The flight is precisely what exhausted my character, transforming it into a Vanilla!

So why did I shoot Fujishiro/Vergo? Because my plan was to attract scums upon myself, to make them hit me with their actions, EXPECIALLY THEIR KILLS. And what's better than performing a Superkill and then simulate that you are vulnerable, and on top of it performing it on an announced character that decidedly looks like a big fish to make it look like my bounty had skyrocketed even more (on top of my powerful character's set bounty) all of a sudden AT SUCH AN EARLY GAME STAGE? I suppose you are going to say: "why didn't you claim your Superkill immediately since scums wouldn't immediately know it was you to shoot Vergo and so they wouldn't have any peculiar reason to hit you in particular?" Well I was not immune to lynches, so I didn't want to sound too strange during that phase and stultify all! I made sure to wait for the propitious moment to claim and did it mid-day by taking advantage of the fact I was being heavily scum read, and subsequentially pulled off a lie about my vulnerability to make sure the scums would visit me and waste their actions on me! So basically yes I know I asked for protection (which is by the way the same technique I used to attract scums in a past game in which I WAS TOWN), but that was totally an integral part of the plan! I wanted to sound LIKE A SPOILT LITTLE MUG, and this is how it supposedly went!

The point of shooting Fujishiro was to make my bounty look like skyrocketing even further inclusively with that occurring at such an early game stage at the same time, all of which would have supposedly triggered scums onto me.

Now: if you are a townie and you visited me PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR MISSED ACTION ON ME, that would only prove detrimental to Town for patent reasons.

And this opens up to a question by the way: how did Tris know that it was me to Superkill Vergo exactly? And in general try to take a glance at the people who sussed me so far throughout the duration of the game, specifically from the time the Superkill occurred! Why was I picked as elder? I also recall Usopp had been fishing for my full role at some point during the last night by the way. Kiwipom suggesting I was Indie Killer.

POOR SCUMS, YOU WERE POWERLESS AGAINST MY ADVANCED CREATIVITY, MENTAL PLANNING AND PROJECTING, I HIJACKED YOUR MINDS!!!

That is it folks.

Simmer down with the wall of text and all Caps,

Give us a TLDR, im getting a headache just reading this.

I got that you killed me to increase your bounty and attact scum, but what else?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Fujishiro

Glad to see you're back. I thought I'd never see you again, but by that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore, some beautiful bastard's brought you back.

Some quick concerns. I want everyone who is not a judge / leader to speak up; Do we trust those people? If not, who do we lynch? I think it's bad policy to leave anyone on that extra council who we don't like. If scum is there, odds are that'll bite us in the ass as people are whittled down.

Secondly, someone should narrow down all potential clown replacements BEFORE we start voting. Midnight had the potential to make two more clowns last phase if I'm reading the ability right.
I don’t think there are clown replacements.
Midnight needs to wait a cycle before converting them. He didn’t get the chance yet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
if you arent the person watch your tone son

am very pissed rn
whats your motive
am town with a shit passive
thats it
I didn't sniff you last night, but I understand why someone might wanna stop your waifu spam.

I don’t think there are clown replacements.
Midnight needs to wait a cycle before converting them. He didn’t get the chance yet
So there's just people with clown shoes out there?

@Fujishiro

Glad to see you're back. I thought I'd never see you again, but by that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore, some beautiful bastard's brought you back.

Some quick concerns. I want everyone who is not a judge / leader to speak up; Do we trust those people? If not, who do we lynch? I think it's bad policy to leave anyone on that extra council who we don't like. If scum is there, odds are that'll bite us in the ass as people are whittled down.

Secondly, someone should narrow down all potential clown replacements BEFORE we start voting. Midnight had the potential to make two more clowns last phase if I'm reading the ability right.
For one, i don't trust @Zem at all, for someone as smart as her. She kept revealing all of town's plans and what we ought to do in the game thread, she also didnt really push for anyone in particular and if she did, it wasn't super hard.

So she's sus to me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
*noted*

For one, i don't trust @Zem at all, for someone as smart as her. She kept revealing all of town's plans and what we ought to do in the game thread, she also didnt really push for anyone in particular and if she did, it wasn't super hard.

So she's sus to me.
I really fell more in line with Rej during the night sessions, especially when he broke down how weird it was to not give reads considering the sheer amount of reads ya can give. Which makes his death all the more suspicious.

@Fujishiro

Clown targeted two people if I remember right?

If one poor soul can look up the actions it’d be great.

He might have targeted Naomi

Ironically, I believe my captor to be innocent, because the ability to interrogate people in a quicktopic is not very useful to mafia. As well, the questions they asked asked are unlikely to have come from a guilty person. My captor believes themselves hidden to me, but they are mistaken. I will not yet tell their name, but when they read this, they will know my anger and my wrath. Before this game is over, I will see you dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.