Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that Muugen write up.
also uhhh @Fujishiro so did you come back the same?

Also I’ll just say it now that my actions failed. I’m not sure if someone roleblocked me or because I lost the mini game.
I am back, and the same lol. Why woulld i change.

Also its Mr. Vergo to you

I got a question for you all, why was dynamight lynched? Did i miss something?

Man was clearly a good-ish indie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Fujishiro

Glad to see you're back. I thought I'd never see you again, but by that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore, some beautiful bastard's brought you back.

Some quick concerns. I want everyone who is not a judge / leader to speak up; Do we trust those people? If not, who do we lynch? I think it's bad policy to leave anyone on that extra council who we don't like. If scum is there, odds are that'll bite us in the ass as people are whittled down.

Secondly, someone should narrow down all potential clown replacements BEFORE we start voting. Midnight had the potential to make two more clowns last phase if I'm reading the ability right.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I am back, and the same lol. Why woulld i change.

Also its Mr. Vergo to you

I got a question for you all, why was dynamight lynched? Did i miss something?

Man was clearly a good-ish indie.
Because he called the evil one's name and summoned him, though I'm convinced it was a frame. Speaking of that, Noctis was the first to mention it.

Also taboo word is still in effect, there was no end time to which it should end. Kinda makes it seem like a fake write-up actually, but not going to risk it.

Vote Yeet @Noctis @Dragomir
lmaoooo Noctis you think you're slick? I can read you perfectly fine. You are not town.

Status
Not open for further replies.