Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Kept waiting for someone here to bring up going after Typo first thing D2, and nobody did :lusalty:

He outright said he’s not town. Same old β€œI don’t know my role and wincon get” schtik.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Kept waiting for someone here to bring up going after Typo first thing D2, and nobody did :lusalty:

He outright said he’s not town. Same old β€œI don’t know my role and wincon get” schtik.
Yeah, he was town to me until he said that which raised literally an eyebrow for me.

I dont like this uncertainity.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Hey guys, my father is sick he fainted and hurt his head, he is about to check a doctor.
I wont be able to put thoughts into this game until...EoN or 12 hour mark of D2. Somewhat around that.

unvote

I have some stuff to think about later on and before I forget and before vote shenanigans will do harm imma take my vote off.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Hey guys, my father is sick he fainted and hurt his head, he is about to check a doctor.
I wont be able to put thoughts into this game until...EoN or 12 hour mark of D2. Somewhat around that.

unvote

I have some stuff to think about later on and before I forget and before vote shenanigans will do harm imma take my vote off.
Hope you father is ok. You guys take care.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

unvote

yes please go take care of him. hope everything's alright man

N

Noctis

who the fk is typo u guys talking about?
@Typo

unvote

I hope everything turns out for the best and best wishes for your father.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
oh from that one writeup
i thought he subbed an inactive player

and now brondered wants another new player in?

bro we r gna have more players than we started with..

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
btw i think one of these players r gna be the new CEO for burger king lol

it says burgerking never dies, he just gets new CEO

that would make sense why some random new players r getting in

Akai2

β€Ž

unvote

Hope papa Rej gets well soon.

Akai2

β€Ž
I hadn't even noticed that Typo joined in mid game lol

I thought he was there from the start and was inactive. Ok that's weird, not sure what kinda mechanic that would be.

From previous games, what's the role of a player that joins midgame?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž

unvote

I hope he gets better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.