Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
no matter how I look at it your plan doesn't make any sense
Not sure what's your alignment but I explained it countless times thus far? My plan was to make scum target me as much as possible so on top of revealing myself as vanilla (which I technically am) basically an exposed guy, I also killed Fujishiro/Vergo in order to make it like my bounty had skyrocketed so that scum perhaps would have craved for my head due such getting the chance to acquire such bounty for themselves.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
It won’t be informative in the sense who pushed him because both town and scum did, obviously.

But if you think you can find a connection, feel free to dig into the thread.

The only relevant thing would be someone who knew that lore, AS WELL AS someone who saw that role in mafia before. Both of those are needed for the writeup, and we can’t interview every player so
Ok, I see what you mean. You wouldn't be able to catch his teammates since he worked alone. But, this is exactly the same scenario as someone pushing for a town player -- this player is part of the uninformed majority. Almost half of the players that voted him, only vote for him, no one else.

As for the lore, TAC, and Sallu know about it, I'd bet others do as well. Fuji knows about it too.

AS WELL AS someone who saw that role in mafia before
Don't understand what you mean by this.

In any case, I can agree to disagree.

Not sure what's your alignment but I explained it countless times thus far? My plan was to make scum target me as much as possible so on top of revealing myself as vanilla (which I technically am) basically an exposed guy, I also killed Fujishiro/Vergo in order to make it like my bounty had skyrocketed so that scum perhaps would have craved for my head due such getting the chance to acquire such bounty for themselves.
if you are townie, why didn't you reveal this last night when it was obvious scum was planning to you use as a scapegoat rather than killing you?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
if you are townie, why didn't you reveal this last night when it was obvious scum was planning to you use as a scapegoat rather than killing you?
Lol, had I revealed it scum would have changed their actions during the night and switched them off me onto some other player, that's obvious. I'm not dumb.

Lol, had I revealed it scum would have changed their actions during the night and switched them off me onto some other player, that's obvious. I'm not dumb.
but didn't you think you were set up by a scum team? (i'm not going to consider the possibility of town voting you, sorry) so why would the people who put you at the council waste their kill on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.