Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Flower

By the way you claimed you superkilled Robin and it failed? Robin's vote on me is hela sus, other than that I haven't been following the player's story unfortunately. But I am acknowledged about the fact Robin was getting hella suspected.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I am not sure about FB, he could be town at this point who is trying to act over smart to not accept his mistakes. Out of the council members, I think Kiwi is the worst, and the way she starts suspecting me when Melon mentioned sus on me comes of pretty opportunistic
Nope all I said is how things went, in fact my ability truly mentions that I will miss actions for one cycle post activation

But +1 to this post either way

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You are completely wrong about that you know. There is a very simple reason behind it, why do you think Robin will reveal the Jailor? Would that not make her appear bad in everyone's eyes? This is for certain that Robin understands that so she would not dig her own grave by revealing Jailor in the thread. If anything it's very basic reasoning so I don't see why you would trust robin for this?
My point is Robin is cooperating compared to say, Finalbeta who killed a townie (Not: I am curious about your opinion on him)

So I don't see why Robin should be a lynch priority at the moment.

Either I was saved by some generous person, or Flower is lying in hopes of clearing her name by slaying an indie. As of last night, I am role crushed for one cycle. If my captor wants to come forward to corroborate this, they may, but I will not out them.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Any thoughts on Queen and her case on Melon? Actually Kiwi came to support Melon with her suspicion on Noctis and both Kiwi and Melon are suspicious to me, flower, noctis and fuji. I don't think it's a coincidence that these two are supporting each other on their suspicion on Noctis.
I understand that my jump on Noctis may seem oppotunistic but I have been feeling uneasy about Noctis for a while and Melon stated what I thought. In fact, most of my views were common with her just like you and Noctis right now.

Moreover, I had reasons outside the thread to trust melon. Especially now that she supposedly gave Fuji a boost, she is a town read for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.