Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that my jump on Noctis may seem oppotunistic but I have been feeling uneasy about Noctis for a while and Melon stated what I thought. In fact, most of my views were common with her just like you and Noctis right now.

Moreover, I had reasons outside the thread to trust melon. Especially now that she supposedly gave Fuji a boost, she is a town read for me.
if you have reasons to trust her so hard then why aren't you worried about the inquisitor?...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
if you have reasons to trust her so hard then why aren't you worried about the inquisitor?...
She's a townread for me but I don't see what I can do for her right now.
She shouldn't have outed herself for being hunted and you shouldn't have drawn attention to her by calling her phantom troupe

accidents or not, the least that we can do as town is help her through night actions.

Again, I don't want to be lynching thirds today. We should go for mafia.

No, I never said that. I said that if you attacked me, then you are a fool, because vig kills are in high demand right now and my death does nothing to help illuminate the game. As well I am role crushed, so unless my jailer was so kind as to protect me without my knowing, then I could not have defended myself anyway. For these reasons, I name you a liar.
Yeah, but by saying so you admit that I did attack you.

Which I did, so you are lying about not being immune to kills.

And strangely enough Kiwi supports you. You're scum buddies, aren't you?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yeah, but by saying so you admit that I did attack you.

Which I did, so you are lying about not being immune to kills.

And strangely enough Kiwi supports you. You're scum buddies, aren't you?
I find it more strange that you tried to super kill robin

I might of missed them but what were your reasons?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Also lol at my taboo, what a stupid 90 IQ worthy attempt to frame me. Last time it was "Lynch" to be a taboo IIRC, and yet Dyna still got swiftly lynched and nothing horrendous occurred to Town despite some players, ME INCLUDED spelled that word lmfao.

I will keep my promise not to name my captor, but perhaps they should come forward to resolve this confusion between Flower and me.

It is impossible for me to have survived a super kill without help, because I am role crushed. My being role crushed also proves that I do not have any kind of immunity against hurtful actions. My captor can verify this.

If my being jailed included some protection I didn’t know about, then that explains why Flower’s attack failed, and I would name her innocent for being forthcoming with that information. Foolish, but innocent.

If my being jailed included no such protection, then Flower is certainly lying, as there is no way I should have survived an attack aside from the very small chance that a fourth person intervened.

Since I’m asking my jailer to reveal themselves, I do owe them an apology. Please forgive me for threatening you earlier, and for refusing to speak with you during the night. I will not seek revenge against you. Please accept my continued protection of your identity as a gesture of good faith.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Since when is vigging a confirmed non-Town weird to you?
I don't think I saw any build up to it. Again, I didn't read most of the thread but I don't remember seeing you sus Robin.

If you did that's a different story.

It's not that I don't believe you tried to superkill Robin. I just don't understand why you did.

I will keep my promise not to name my captor, but perhaps they should come forward to resolve this confusion between Flower and me.

It is impossible for me to have survived a super kill without help, because I am role crushed. My being role crushed also proves that I do not have any kind of immunity against hurtful actions. My captor can verify this.

If my being jailed included some protection I didn’t know about, then that explains why Flower’s attack failed, and I would name her innocent for being forthcoming with that information. Foolish, but innocent.

If my being jailed included no such protection, then Flower is certainly lying, as there is no way I should have survived an attack aside from the very small chance that a fourth person intervened.

Since I’m asking my jailer to reveal themselves, I do owe them an apology. Please forgive me for threatening you earlier, and for refusing to speak with you during the night. I will not seek revenge against you.
This is the most fake "analysis" I've ever seen. I attacked you and you survived. Simple as that.

I don't think I saw any build up to it. Again, I didn't read most of the thread but I don't remember seeing you sus Robin.

If you did that's a different story.

It's not that I don't believe you tried to superkill Robin. I just don't understand why you did.
Because. Robin. Is. Not. Town. And. We. Cannot. Trust. Them.

And you aren't Town or you wouldn't be asking this.

This is the most fake "analysis" I've ever seen. I attacked you and you survived. Simple as that.
There is nothing fake about what I said. Everything I said was true. Point to where you think I am lying, or else just be quiet. I do not appreciate you dismissing me with such brevity.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Because. Robin. Is. Not. Town. And. We. Cannot. Trust. Them.

And you aren't Town or you wouldn't be asking this.
Didn't you hear zem's warning about not ruining the relationship between townies and pro-town/benign neutrals?

Also what made you choose Robin over Mango?

N

Noctis

Why did you want to lynch me over cult and a suspect that superkilled townies yesterday? Then back off so easily when Zem questioned you?

I also find it funny that both people who townread me in the council are dead and killed by mafia.

Moreover, I also want to hear your view on the Nzoth situation.
I suspected the fake write up to be from Naomi originally but you seemed to disagree with my take.
Then Melon had a pretty good point with you being the most likely.

So far, I've just seen you disagree but I don't think I saw your thoughts on the situation either.

Please lemme know :optimistic::optimistic:
What do you mean by super kill part?

To be Frank, if I was the one to pull N'zoth fake write up, I'd wait for someone else to point that out, not me to cause this perfect misinterpretation (potentially) to happen. Also, Doesn't it seemed weird to you that Beky unnatural emphasis on calling N'zoth and suddenly getting that write-up? But then again, I don't even know the character so-called N'zoth, so it's even more far fetched for me suddenly pull a perfectly fake write up, where I laid out a perfectly executed plan to lynch beky.

I do not care what you think of it, I was simply guessing the possibility of how suddenly N'zoth appeared when Beky starts talking about him. I know it must be trifling to you, but if not for me someone else would mention the same thing, there are always people who curious about the most trivial matters. Later, we find out Beky himself did that on purpose, so my suspicion of him being very unnatural about the N'zoth thing was right off the mark.

Anyway, knowing Naomi very well, her logic is often simplistic, I highly doubt Naomi would pull something like N'zoth fake write up also she's very bold with her opinion and doesn't care about the impression they left her with. She's oozing genuineness. It is a townie mindset. So, I would honestly disagree with your take on her.

Also, it's probably Wario and someone else did N'zoth write up and another person who knows that character is Sallucion

Didn't you hear zem's warning about not ruining the relationship between townies and pro-town/benign neutrals?

Also what made you choose Robin over Mango?
Because Robin is a potential Cult Leader.

A lot of questions you ask are self-explanatory if you would think about it. Asking such questions feels a lot like shade throwing.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am actually quite curious that why you are consistently askon players about what they think about others.

This is bad gameplay.

You know why?

Because it's superficially.

If you have doubts on someone why don't you directly ask that person some question to clear you doubt.

What are you trying to do lind?
Asking others isn't a bad gameplay imo. I ask others what they think about other players so that I may compare my reads with theirs and see any inconsistencies either with their reads or mine. It helps me weed out players easily. If someone has the same reads as me

1) I think I'm on the right track
2) The other player is definitely scummy and his case is worth pushing.

if my reads don't match with others:
1) I'm wrong and should probably reevaluate
2) Maybe there's some form of buddying or protecting others from suspicion by telling me to back off.

Of course those are perfect world scenarios and I don't expect them to work all the time. Maybe half, if I'm lucky. But I have to try.

Also, you're right, I can ask players directly. In fact, I've done that too. But, I've already said that I'm finding it hard to read certain players in this game, so I know I might be making wrong judgements here. Therefore, I'm also trying to get a better picture by asking other players. That's all.

If I'm annoying you, I'm sorry, but this is how I go about the game.

I understand that my jump on Noctis may seem oppotunistic but I have been feeling uneasy about Noctis for a while and Melon stated what I thought. In fact, most of my views were common with her just like you and Noctis right now.

Moreover, I had reasons outside the thread to trust melon. Especially now that she supposedly gave Fuji a boost, she is a town read for me.
I already said that my read on you isn't perfect. If there is something I don't know about and I'm completely wrong here, I'll definitely accept it. I'm simply pointing out what seems suspicious to me.

I'm actually having you as a very strong town read now. I don't think scum would have come out with an attempted super kill like you did or aim a super kill at an indie.
Who do you really wanna go after this phase?

I wouldn't mind FB being vigged.

But we need a better lynch here. Too many people focusing on FB won't get us anywhere, literally nobody is defending him. Tobi seems good for now. But I also want to focus on someone else as well.

Btw @Seraphoenix do you have any inputs?
Not at the moment. Been too busy at work to read. Anything interesting happen in the last few pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.