Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have one revelation for you guys though, Midnight Delight interacted with @Natalija this night.
She might be a clown, however I don't know any more or less than that. Why do I know this? Well, it's similar to spy ability, I don't know how much I "should" claim, but I'm only putting it out there.

Natalija's fate is no concern of mine, but take it as a token of goodwill.

So I have a list of potentials, as well as someone I can exclude with certainty.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
How should I know? Fact stands Midnight was a Clown and N'Zoth is also seen converting somebody.

And fact stands nobody would protect Robin, so the only reason my kill failed could have been immunity.

It's highly strange you would trust an Indie over an almost confirmed Town.
So you're reducing cult leader midnight's role down to just a clown?

Again, I suggested that we should just ask the host if superkills by pass jailing abilities. afaik, you two can both be telling the truth.

N

Noctis

During the night phase, I was part of this "Class" along with other players

where we had to answer the various questions and discuss them.

We were asked to give our opinion on some players as well as on indies, gifts, groups, squads, Circuses, hunters, and Cult?

There was also a question if we believe N'zoth is a real player or just a host mechanic/fake write-up and if it possible that he may possess the same danger Beky suggested to us.

Then there was a question about Phantom Troupe as well.

How should I know? Fact stands Midnight was a Clown and N'Zoth is also seen converting somebody.

And fact stands nobody would protect Robin, so the only reason my kill failed could have been immunity.

It's highly strange you would trust an Indie over an almost confirmed Town.
Flower, how can I be immune if I am role crushed? You were so dismissive of my posts, and yet you cannot answer the most basic question I asked.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Asking others isn't a bad gameplay imo. I ask others what they think about other players so that I may compare my reads with theirs and see any inconsistencies either with their reads or mine. It helps me weed out players easily. If someone has the same reads as me

1) I think I'm on the right track
2) The other player is definitely scummy and his case is worth pushing.

if my reads don't match with others:
1) I'm wrong and should probably reevaluate
2) Maybe there's some form of buddying or protecting others from suspicion by telling me to back off.

Of course those are perfect world scenarios and I don't expect them to work all the time. Maybe half, if I'm lucky. But I have to try.

Also, you're right, I can ask players directly. In fact, I've done that too. But, I've already said that I'm finding it hard to read certain players in this game, so I know I might be making wrong judgements here. Therefore, I'm also trying to get a better picture by asking other players. That's all.

If I'm annoying you, I'm sorry, but this is how I go about the game.

I already said that my read on you isn't perfect. If there is something I don't know about and I'm completely wrong here, I'll definitely accept it. I'm simply pointing out what seems suspicious to me.
You aren't annoying me as any type of activity is better than nothing.

But you know there is something concerning about such gameplay.

When you directly ask the players whom you are concerned then it put pressure on them and generate response from those players which actually help build your own reads and case which you are trying to seek.

But by asking question from players about what they think about others instead of directly asking them isn't going to give you any concrete reads. Once in a while I can understand but it's more than once with you.

Another concern is this tactic gives feel that you build reads on the basis of what other people think about your sus which isn't townie approaches in my book.

More so to me it appears that you are engaging in solving puzzle without actually scum hunting.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor can you tell me how your role worked in the last weeb game, IIRC you had both Lelouch and Blackest Night role
I had Kira AKA - Light Yagami. I was the mechanic against claiming. Everytime a player claimed I could kill them and I had some other abilities I can't remember.

The Nekron role, now that was some legendary stuff. I couldn't be lynched at all or killed. Even mod kill failed. And I could control every townie I resurrected.

But I didn't have the Nekron role from the beginning. I was chosen because of my obsession with death apparently lol. I just wanted to kill a lot of players. I played Light perfectly I must say haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.