Buggy D. Clown vs Roronoa Zoro

Who Do You Think Wins This Matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is serious. I put panels up. What can Zoro do. It's an Enel vs Luffy situation and even Haki won't do anything like Mihawk has.
He can punch him. He can kick him.
He has no swords style.
Hes strong enough to flip the giant thing in davy back. Hes strong enough to hold back a dragon bigger than oars jr whose the size of a marine battleship

He can punch him. He can kick him.
He has no swords style.
Hes strong enough to flip the giant thing in davy back. Hes strong enough to hold back a dragon bigger than oars jr whose the size of a marine battleship
He survive more from tougher opponents. He got no MA experience. That's nullify there. Buggy is stronger since then as prven on his feats. Don't bring headcannons for Buggy now.

And to add to this, after-timeskip, it's very clear our Lord and Savior Buggy D. Clown has Haki and will be one of the greats, so Rounds 2 and up he has COO, COA, and COC and he has Awaken his DF to new heights. He is Buggy 'D.' Clown for a reason. What do you expect? Nothing, but the best for our Buggy :cheers:.
Couldn't expect more from the king of clowns (you, not buggy)
Really, why did I bother to read your original post?

Couldn't expect more from the king of clowns (you, not buggy)
Really, why did I bother to read your original post?
You sure that's not yourself? Don't go into insults cause your salty this has become and Luffy vs Enel situation between the two. Just how Oda writes them after all.

You sure that's not yourself? Don't go into insults cause your salty this has become and Luffy vs Enel situation between the two. Just how Oda writes them after all.
Now tell me where did the CoO, CoA, CoC and awakening came from, Moe your... imbécile
(Even if it looks like a joke you always post dumb shit like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now tell me where did the CoO, CoA, CoC and awakening came from, Moe your... imbécile
(Even if it looks like a joke you always post dumb shit like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe this)
Duh, it shown through his actions and there are those with COC who haven't shown theirs yet in manga series like Hancock, Sengoku, etc.. You got learn on patience of Oda as he bring a story as he show them later after all.

(Enough with snarky jabs and be serious in the thread here for once. Being salty cause you don't like how things are doesn't make you a good debater like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.