Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@Kiwipom I will come honest with you, I am not scum reading you but I am not town reading you either. So I have no way but to keep you on my radar 'cause I want to confirm the players I think they will be great help in this game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom I will come honest with you, I am not scum reading you but I am not town reading you either. So I have no way but to keep you on my radar 'cause I want to confirm the players I think they will be great help in this game.
You don't have to townread me. I know I'm not playing my best game since I'm honestly just here to have fun and not take it seriously.

But then why are you pushing me like you found confirmed scum?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
if I wanted to lynch either Melon or Kiwi, I would have done so. I am sure most of you are aware of that.
You are justifying too much lmao

Anyway, I am not reading kiwi as town either. Her posts seem off. Maybe she isn't reading thread as she used to who knows

N

Noctis

You don't have to townread me. I know I'm not playing my best game since I'm honestly just here to have fun and not take it seriously.

But then why are you pushing me like you found confirmed scum?
Well, I wanted to push you to get some argument out of you as I believe players almost show their true motive in the heat of the argument.

I believe she meant that she knew I had not been role crushed. Besides, the person who captured me brought me into a quicktopic where I could talk to them, and that was not part of Zem's ability. I can point to the writeup where I was captured, but I am trying to hold fast to my promise not to reveal my captor.
Was it Seeker?

@Natalija did fake me say anything else in the chat
Yeah, asked about my abilities

if I wanted to lynch either Melon or Kiwi, I would have done so. I am sure most of you are aware of that.
You can’t do anything alone though

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I still have a hard time reading Kiwi town.
Again, I'm not asking you to townread me. I'm sure it will be more obvious later in the game that I am town.

Were you lynched? Did It seem like everyone was agreeing with me? Do you really think my little suggestion can make you lynch
I don't fear you. But now that Zem and Rej are gone, FB clearly wants me lynched, Akai/Ussop/AL I'm not sure but I don't think they townread me like Zem and Rej did

I am starting to be more alarmed because I don't know what will happen during the next night lynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am not...town.
I don't really care about the strategies used since I am not the one you guys should follow, I just say stuff, display a case if a good town takes it, good if not fuck it idc
Well, guess there’s no reason to keep engaging with you, then...but if town does wanna lynch me at some point, y’all just tag me so I know I don’t have to keep randomly remembering this game once a day :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.