Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I don't fear you. But now that Zem and Rej are gone, FB clearly wants me lynched, Akai/Ussop/AL I'm not sure but I don't think they townread me like Zem and Rej did

I am starting to be more alarmed because I don't know what will happen during the next night lynch.
Seriously kiwi? The Council is going to be public, it's not like if I prematurely lynched you there won't be repercussions and you think people will listen to likes to FB. Good luck lol

I remmember cinera being quiet a good player oddly quiet this game, however don't know if it's the same cinera I know. Also mat and ratchet, well mostly ratchet, is always quiet active so hard understand why they not participating. I can understand being not motivated cause this game is so big, even i am more active normally then I am now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Seriously kiwi? The Council is going to be public, it's not like if I prematurely lynched you there won't be repercussions and you think people will listen to likes to FB. Good luck lol
But I've been your number one suspect for quite a while, no?

Of course it will feel to me like you are building up to that moment.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I just read the last few pages, so I'm missing a lot of stuff.

I don't really understand @Tris' behaviour below. She asks why there's a wagon building on Alibaba:
Why are we voting Ali though?
OOF gives her a bullshit reason:
He let the air out of the tires on my bicycle and then hid my bike pump
She then uses that reason as justification for her vote:
Woah. That's unforgivable.

Vote Alibaba @Dragomir
It seems weird/opportunistic to me. I have read why Alibaba was wagoned, but AFAICT, Tris did not know about the Angle Shooting reasons.

Look I already laughed it off once but we aren't even friends.
Aah, does that mean I have a license to use that particular nickname?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Could someone please give me a summary of what's happened this Day Phase? The things I'm aware of so far:
  • @Fujishiro initially led a wagon on @Tobi because inactivity fit the latter's meta.
  • Alibaba slipped up about his alignment in another game off forum and he's getting Mod Killed.
  • @Mat D. Bizzo is being voted because inactivity fits his meta.
  • There's some kind of case against @Kiwipom but I don't fully understand what exactly it is.

I've seen some references to/arguments involving @Robin, @Kvothe Kingkiller and @Jew D. Boy but I don't really understand what's going on around them.

It was totally to see your reaction.... my vote is already on mat
Don't believe you. You sus Kiwi and you're backtracking now that she is here to push back.
I just read the last few pages, so I'm missing a lot of stuff.

I don't really understand @Tris' behaviour below. She asks why there's a wagon building on Alibaba:

OOF gives her a bullshit reason:

She then uses that reason as justification for her vote:

It seems weird/opportunistic to me. I have read why Alibaba was wagoned, but AFAICT, Tris did not know about the Angle Shooting reasons.

Aah, does that mean I have a license to use that particular nickname?
Weak case on Tris. I mean that was obviously a joke post. Very weird of you to take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.