Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, but 100% lying (do I gotta say how I found this out?! I'm making it boldly obvious) about being role crushed this DP.

I know scum probably want us to keep chasing indis, but honestly, no one is slipping. Risk of a mislynch with other suggestions is still relatively higher.

Just a noob, so probably not seeing the whole picture, but this is why I posted it here to get intel from experienced players.
Perhaps you should say how you know cuz I lowkey suspect you, too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright I did a quick iso of Ali’s posts.

he didn’t really accuse anyone and 90% of his posts were waifu talk but from what I found, his reads were:
> UwU is town or indie (uwu also Sussed Ali very early on)
> Usopp is town because he is more chaotic as mafia
> Kvo is kurimi like he claims
u do not know me much as mafia but im town lol, r u on NF?

also JW i've seen JW busing alibaba so hard early game when they were both mafia together
i wouldnt put it behind him this game

eh @~UwU~ ??

and here i thought u cud be trusted...

Looking here after a few hours of work, 50 pages laters, suddenly all suspicious people are different. What happened, who is in focus, and why? Whats about the sus before, Ali?

For lynching, listen to some Heavy Metal, straight served by captain Kid:

Ali is getting modkilled.

Tobi full claimed, so right now we're going for Rayan. I want to force him to talk.

Tobi still has the best claim for a hanging today tho.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom @Melontonin

A townie (and an important one at that) had a convert immune passive, you mean to tell me that this was put in for an important town role just to couteract a benign indie role(clown?)

I am sure there is more to it.
I wouldn’t call it benign since town and clown couldn’t win together. But yeah my main issue is the nzoth thing.
u do not know me much as mafia but im town lol, r u on NF?

also JW i've seen JW busing alibaba so hard early game when they were both mafia together
i wouldnt put it behind him this game

eh @~UwU~ ??

and here i thought u cud be trusted...
Those aren’t my reads, I just summarized what Ali said :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.