Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait nvm Robin didn’t claim to be RC, who said she was? Was it Kvothe?

Also is it safe to assume we have two or more mafia teams?

You know who can convert and I don’t think he’s part of the guardians team.

Fair to check whoever was interacting with Ali or saw him in a favourable light btw.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
And so Robin wasn’t RC? Why did she lie?
No idea. If they lied about being RC, are they lying about being town aligned? I hate this game :josad:
The case on Tobi started from meta read but developed itself so he is still a prime suspect imo.

But as I said voting Rayan rn would get us more info. The day is young and we can always go back to Tobi or whoever else.
I agree with your bigger picture, it's just how can I be sure u revived as town :josad: I REALLY hate this game :josad:

Can some experienced player shed some light on probability of townies reviveing as scum in WEEB games? If low I hope we can revive Zem. We need her if she's still town post-revival.

M
No idea, but 100% lying (do I gotta say how I found this out?! I'm making it boldly obvious) about being role crushed this DP.

I know scum probably want us to keep chasing indis, but honestly, no one is slipping. Risk of a mislynch with other suggestions is still relatively higher.

Just a noob, so probably not seeing the whole picture, but this is why I posted it here to get intel from experienced players.
Mislynch is better then getting another indie.

A mislynch will give us info on who that person interacted with regardless of flip and narrow down the list of suspects.

Hanging another indie gets us none of that.

We have to start establishing links and fast.

There is a mafia that can convert and another it seems.

No idea. If they lied about being RC, are they lying about being town aligned? I hate this game :josad:

I agree with your bigger picture, it's just how can I be sure u revived as town :josad: I REALLY hate this game :josad:

Can some experienced player shed some light on probability of townies reviveing as scum in WEEB games? If low I hope we can revive Zem. We need her if she's still town post-revival.
Read the writeup of the last Vergo actions. I used right leg to role crush someone.

I am confirmed town because the ability used on me (iron maiden , which killed me) was negated, I wasn’t revived per se. it’s more like the cause that led to my death was negated and thus here I am, back to how I was before death.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
M

Mislynch is better then getting another indie.

A mislynch will give us info on who that person interacted with regardless of flip and narrow down the list of suspects.

Hanging another indie gets us none of that.

We have to start establishing links and fast.

She survived a super-kill. How can we deal with Robin, if not a lynch?

Scum tried to set me up twice and I disappointed them every single time.

First they vote me up to make me feature inside the council, then they lay out a 90 IQ trick by inducting this ridiculous taboo stuff once again, when even I had typed "Lynch" during the last phase. As if this taboo can realistically halt people from lynching whomever the hell they want. I really do wonder who the hell is lying behind such genius-like strategies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Fair to check whoever was interacting with Ali or saw him in a favourable light btw.
I think Robin did claim rolecrushed.
How do you know this?

He claimed to be RC after Flower tried to attack him. It's why I woke up this morning asking is Robin role crushed cause of Zem's ability.

Because he who must not be named is in the game and irc that old god can convert people.

Also, more substantially, Zem was immune to alignment changes. Meaning there is a character or most likely cult faction that can convert.
Zem also said she played a battleship game against Wario. So the old god may or may not be in the game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Because he who must not be named is in the game and irc that old god can convert people.

Also, more substantially, Zem was immune to alignment changes. Meaning there is a character or most likely cult faction that can convert.
Midnight was a converting role, and there were no abilities in the write-up that hint at conversion, except for the N'Zoth one which I'm sure isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.