Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Wow, Zem's role was so strong.
Zem did use that ability on me, but I answered his question truthfully, so he did not role crush me. Zem asked whether I could change other players' alignments, and I said no, and he confirmed I did not lie. We discussed this all in the thread. Do you need me to unearth it for you? I was captured and interrogated by somebody different.
But then why would Robin write this, if it's all there for us to see? ^

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Sorry I was extremely busy today. I got a message that could potentially drive our D2 lynch.

Waiting on confirmation, will get back after 7ish to write more and catch up.
Ok I was able to confirm Robin wasn't role crushed this Day Phase. @Flower's kill fail wasn't due to jail mechanics.
Assuming no one super blocked an Indy, why would she lie about being role crushed?

Reluctant we all may be, we better look at yeeting Robin. No other active player has been more shady. Not willing to believe she's town-indy when I know for fact she lied about being rolecrushed this DP.

@Fujishiro check my council post, I mentioned we'd better start lynching inactive users rather than following flimsy cases on few active players. Smells like town on town crime with dumb tunnels. If not Robin, I'm voting Rayan this phase. Just showed up last few mins D1 to post some BS and dipped. Sus.

@Ryu Kishi @Flower
Please ISO me. I was one of the most active scum hunters D1. Zem, Lind and Reborn, all experienced players, read me as town. Reborn and Zem voted for me. Which probably drove my towncred and council votes. I voted for myself as well as I'm the only town I was 100% sure of.

Scum 100% planted Beta in council as a scapegoat lynch. Dunno if they have enough numbers to spam vote multiple elders, but if they have, Al would be my guess. Most people, including myself, Zem and Rej, read him scum.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
of course you didn't, since you are part of it. I'm judging you for who you are, it just means that you have two conditions put on you that you must follow or else you will be unstoppable killed- Unless for whatever reason you aren't a troupe member, and I die.
I didn't get anything in PM so... I'll wait to see those conditions.

Ok I was able to confirm Robin wasn't role crushed this Day Phase. @Flower's kill fail wasn't due to jail mechanics.
Assuming no one super blocked an Indy, why would she lie about being role crushed?

Reluctant we all may be, we better look at yeeting Robin. No other active player has been more shady. Not willing to believe she's town-indy when I know for fact she lied about being rolecrushed this DP.

@Fujishiro check my council post, I mentioned we'd better start lynching inactive users rather than following flimsy cases on few active players. Smells like town on town crime with dumb tunnels. If not Robin, I'm voting Rayan this phase. Just showed up last few mins D1 to post some BS and dipped. Sus.

@Ryu Kishi @Flower
Please ISO me. I was one of the most active scum hunters D1. Zem, Lind and Reborn, all experienced players, read me as town. Reborn and Zem voted for me. Which probably drove my towncred and council votes. I voted for myself as well as I'm the only town I was 100% sure of.

Scum 100% planted Beta in council as a scapegoat lynch. Dunno if they have enough numbers to spam vote multiple elders, but if they have, Al would be my guess. Most people, including myself, Zem and Rej, read him scum.
Let me guess...Robin is CL or the other GF?

Yeah Boto, was planted to sow confusion imo.He’s already sus so putting him there would just have town keep wasting their time with sussing him imo.

Tbh I’m voting Rayan rn to force him to come out and then depending on what he says it’s between him and Tobi.

I’d like you to follow me on whoever I decide to go for. The same goes for the rest of town.

The case on Tobi started from meta read but developed itself so he is still a prime suspect imo.

But as I said voting Rayan rn would get us more info. The day is young and we can always go back to Tobi or whoever else.

And so Robin wasn’t RC? Why did she lie?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Let me guess...Robin is CL or the other GF?
No idea, but 100% lying (do I gotta say how I found this out?! I'm making it boldly obvious) about being role crushed this DP.

I know scum probably want us to keep chasing indis, but honestly, no one is slipping. Risk of a mislynch with other suggestions is still relatively higher.

Just a noob, so probably not seeing the whole picture, but this is why I posted it here to get intel from experienced players.

Status
Not open for further replies.