Status
Not open for further replies.
Been sus of her since D0.

Alright, we got something on Tobi.

The day is young.

Lets move on to other people for now, We can still go back to Tobi eod to exe him.

I say we go for Rayan for now
Obviously mafia will use the fact that there are 50 people in the game to coast, stay in the shadow and let everyone kill each other at night
Having 50 players gave us the perfect excuse to be lazy :catsure:

Didn't say too much, except that this setup is perfect for scum to blend in and hide.

Lets get things rolling.

Vote Lynch RayanOO

@Dragomir

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
But why believe a claimed Indie that much in the first place?
I mean, what's your reasoning for how she survived that? It says in the rules that you can only stop a super-kill with a super heal.

A. Someone super-healed her (makes no sense)
B. She super-healed herself and lied about being rolecrushed (did she think she was going to get killed? Because I think it's clear she didn't.)
C. It's a mechanic with the jailor. - Most likely.

Her possible cult mechanic did not work day 1 (no allies to super-heal her), and she was jailed night 2 (no chance to convert anyone), which to me, it would make sense that getting jailed wouldn't allow her to put out any abilities.

Plus, jailors in ToS protect the target they jail. So, even if this is far from being a ToS game, that mechanic makes sense.

I see no reason to not believe what Robin has said about being jailed.

I mean, what's your reasoning for how she survived that? It says in the rules that you can only stop a super-kill with a super heal.

A. Someone super-healed her (makes no sense)
B. She super-healed herself and lied about being rolecrushed (did she think she was going to get killed? Because I think it's clear she didn't.)
C. It's a mechanic with the jailor. - Most likely.

Her possible cult mechanic did not work day 1 (no allies to super-heal her), and she was jailed night 2 (no chance to convert anyone), which to me, it would make sense that getting jailed wouldn't allow her to put out any abilities.

Plus, jailors in ToS protect the target they jail. So, even if this is far from being a ToS game, that mechanic makes sense.

I see no reason to not believe what Robin has said about being jailed.
Yeah, but it was Zem doing the Interrogating stuff since she hinted at that and it doesn't come with a super protect.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I didn't quite get that. What do you mean "interrogating stuff"?
Much after that whole convo, Kvo said Zem hinted that she was going to use an ability that rolecrushed Robin if she answered her interrogations dishonestly.

Robin said she answered truthfully and that the person who interrogated her wasn't zem however it doesn't add up that she also said she got rolecrushed.

Much after that whole convo, Kvo said Zem hinted that she was going to use an ability that rolecrushed Robin if she answered her interrogations dishonestly.

Robin said she answered truthfully and that the person who interrogated her wasn't zem however it doesn't add up that she also said she got rolecrushed.
Can we all agree now that it's very very likely Robin just..lied?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Looking here after a few hours of work, 50 pages laters, suddenly all suspicious people are different. What happened, who is in focus, and why? Whats about the sus before, Ali?

For lynching, listen to some Heavy Metal, straight served by captain Kid:

Looking here after a few hours of work, 50 pages laters, suddenly all suspicious people are different. What happened, who is in focus, and why? Whats about the sus before, Ali?

For lynching, listen to some Heavy Metal, straight served by captain Kid:

Heavy metal is the greatest sin humanity has ever done

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I guess I believed Robin about the jailing claim because she came out and said it really early in the day and made a big fuss about it. If she really lied about the whole thing, I give her an A+ for acting.

The Fallen Emperor -

Kei Tsukishima used [Reconnaissance] on [???]

Dazai Osamu used [No Longer Human] on [???] and [???]

Kurapika used [Steal Chain] on [???], and [Judgment Chain] on [???]

@Alibaba [Yhwach] has been mod-killed.​

You are Yhwach!
"Conflict is always such a bitter affair."
[Passive - War And Peace] - As a self proclaimed lover of peace, Yhwach hates conflits and would rather avoid them or deal with them as swiftly as possible when necessary. If a player ends up voting against him for two cycles in a row, Yhwach gains an additional vote when voting that player and if he attacks them, his attacks will be upgraded.

[Passive - Restoration] - Should Yhwach's physical or spiritual capabilities be impaired by his opponent, he can easily restore them. He is bulletproof and immune to role-crushes. He will regenerate any ability stolen or destroyed the following phase.
--- [Reishi] - Twice during the game, Yhwach may target a limited use ability and restore it by channeling reishi through it. He may self target, however he may not target the same ability with these two shots.

[Passive - Omniscient] - For everything he sees, he will also understand. Yhwach starts the game aware of the identity of half the roles that made it into the game. Each phase, he will learn about a new one.

[Passive - Auswählen] - Yhwach despises failure and weakness more than anything. If one of his teammate were to die in the game, Yhwach will strip them of their abilities and make them his own. Upon Yhwach's activation of this ability, his targets are engulfed in massive columns of light. Their abilities will not appear on their role-sheet upon their death.
--- [Consumption] - If he performs the factional kill, he will absorbs the power of anyone he kills and gain a 1-shot ability from their role at random. If he's among the three first voters of any successful lynch wagon, he will consume his target the same way.
--- [Power Bestowal] - Yhwach has the power to share his spirit with others, he may choose to redistribute the abilities he's stripped to his other teammates.

[Active - Sankt Altar] - Summoning five orbs of Reishi above his fingers to surround his opponent, Yhwach fires beams of energy that steal power from his target. Each cycle, he may target a player and steal one of their active abilities temporarily. This may fail on certain abilities and roles.

[Active - The Almighty] - Yhwach can see everything that is about to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. Each cycle, he will evade the first negative action targeting him. He will learn the effect of it, and the the role name that targeted him as well.
--- [Omni-Precognition] - Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once and uses that knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents. He will immediately commute himself during the Twilight Phase if he's the target of the lynch, even if the vote count do not reflect it. Due to the commute, he will be unable to perform an action the following night phase. [1-shots]
--- [Future Acausility] -
Yhwach's true power is the ability to alter the future into whatever outcome he desires. He sets trap to where his opponents will be. Each day phase, Yhwach may select a post number and 2 players. He will place a trap targeting them on that location, if they post on it, he will role-crush them and gain their voting power temporarily.
--- [Future Modification] - Once during the game, he can target an ability in the write-up and change its target. The original effects will be nullified, and it will affect the secondary target. This may fail on certain powerful abilities. [1-shot]
--- [Power Intuition] -
Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally. That power will not only be unable to defeat him, but become unable to harm him in any way. Yhwach is immune to the attacks of any player that has claimed their role in the thread.
--- [Concussive Force] - Yhwach can fire blasts of force powerful enough to send his targets flying. Each cycle, Yhwach may target a player and destroy the next action they perform.

[Active - Blut] - An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman offensive and defensive capabilities. On odd cycles, Yhwach may use it to become super-bulletproof for the duration of a phase. On even cycles, Yhwach may use it to upgrade his factional kill into a super-kill. Each effects lay only be used twice at the start of the game.

[Active - Soul King] - [Redacted]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Guardians Mafia.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
While it's possible, it doesn't really constitute as solid proof of anything. Some people here definitely have writing styles that is easily identifiable, but it's also very possible to fake/ change writing style as well.

What I'm saying is; it doesn't really prove anything.
Yeah. Again she strikes me as someone that’s attentive to detail and she was very firm about knowing who it was that I didn’t really question it. But yes now that she might of lied about it, I am reconsidering the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.