Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Wait, are some of you ??? as well?
Everyone. My bet.
Vote Lynch Rej.

I think he slipped when he said all roles should be strong. Since most Townies shouldn't have a role yet, why assume this? Unless he's scum and doesn't know.
Because novas makes fucking weak roles and probably makes them unfun as fuck. Lmao. That reasoning xD

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yo what. 23 Pages is nothing compared to previous weeb games. I finished all 23 pages at work. Altough most posts are meh, atleast I know novas and Drago did not forget about me.

I have to get used to some of the players play style, mostly the ones I've never played a game with.
Some of the ones I know may have improved their skill. Sadly I only got more rusty for not playing for over a year? I guess?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
All roles should be strong =/= nova makes weak roles
Irony
According to the opening post, some roles have pregame actions. So I don’t think everyone has ??? In their role pms.
Good point. Then who benefits from pregame actions? Mostly scum or indies I feel.
Or roles like lovermakers, masons, etc, I still have slight doubts tho.

Its possible that our role gets altered by the route we chose.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So many people already going “lol not reading bye” when we aren’t even past 25 pages :sighting:

I mean do whatever you want but I feel like 24 pages is pretty standard for normal mafia games. Only difference is we have 50 players rn. So I don’t get all of these complaints :goatasure:
Having 50 players gave us the perfect excuse to be lazy :catsure:
Post automatically merged:

At least read the OP Rayray :blobevil:
:emohiyo:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I will ignore the anti-rej bias in this game.

Anyway I just came across a point.
I think it makes sense to treat this DP like a vanilla game. And the rest will evolve on its own.

Also since its all about voting people we dislike I would also place a vote on a person I dislike.

vote oddoddfruit
Post automatically merged:

Also I think Flower could be town even if she voted me. Because she is nitpicky and I am not surprised she picked up on one of my statements the way she did. I wanna leave it here as GTH.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yo what. 23 Pages is nothing compared to previous weeb games. I finished all 23 pages at work. Altough most posts are meh, atleast I know novas and Drago did not forget about me.

I have to get used to some of the players play style, mostly the ones I've never played a game with.
Some of the ones I know may have improved their skill. Sadly I only got more rusty for not playing for over a year? I guess?
Good to see you again Sallucion!

So many people already going “lol not reading bye” when we aren’t even past 25 pages :sighting:

I mean do whatever you want but I feel like 24 pages is pretty standard for normal mafia games. Only difference is we have 50 players rn. So I don’t get all of these complaints :goatasure:
Thank you!

Irony

Good point. Then who benefits from pregame actions? Mostly scum or indies I feel.
Or roles like lovermakers, masons, etc, I still have slight doubts tho.

Its possible that our role gets altered by the route we chose.
What do you think about yours and flower’s interaction? Flower said that Ali must have gotten a strong role as well. Then you questioned her. And after finding out that everyone has ??? In their role pms she only came after you saying you must be scum because you said everyone should be strong.

The problem with this is:
1) Considering that some roles have pregame actions it’s not surprising that some players may have abilities already.

2) Jumping to the conclusion that those roles must be scum only is a bit of one dimensional thinking. We know that most of us are ??? Meaning we can’t defend, protect or attack. This would give negative actions a massive advantage.

So immediately labeling someone as scum isn’t necessary. Given the lack of info right now especially.

3) This exchange between you and flower happened before everyone revealed that they were ???, so by this reasoning, we can give you the benefit of the doubt that you only knew your role had ??? and thought everyone else had abilities. But instead Flower did not give you this benefit and automatically suspected you heavily.

What do you think of all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.