Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Lol It would be pretty damn funny seeing Zem of all people post their role pm hahaha

No I don't know what you mean and I don't want to either.
Yea I always felt like as a mod/coach I was more accountable to following the rules than y'all and the one time I did break it I gave myself a strike and felt like shit for a very very long time.

@Flower like I said I feel right now me and you both 100% believe we are town. So until we are farther in the game and see that might not be the case, I trust that you are town.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Alibaba But you are correct that my annoyance with your playstyle goes beyond this game. Being a high content fluff poster does nothing but help Scum when you're Town, cause you'll be obfuscating the whole thread and making it easier for Scum to blend in.
Ok that's fair.

I asked for your reads a while back and you ignored mw too

btw you really have been just fluffing so far
Post automatically merged:

what if I say I know better
Only reads I've got is a town lean on JW.

That or he's an indie xD

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
GUYS I PULLED GANYU! AND NOT JUST THAT, I ALSO PULLED QIQI
[Genshin Impact offtopic]

I was busy had 136 pings or so, will go offline for now to sleep.
Haven't seen any follow up from @Flower
Seems like she ignored my posts.

Vote Flower @Dragomir @novaselinenever

I will have to catch up some more pages tomorrow, I am at 52/68.
Hope to see progress on Flower. She is showing untownish sides in her play reminding me alot on last game.
Congratz

:steef:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm telling you, you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Dude, nobody is being biased against you or said doesn't like playing with you. Just answer back or ignore the post. You aren't even being lynched my man. Seriously calm down and stop whining. You are not dying this day phase, alright?

Vote Lynch Dragomir @Dragomir
I am being lynched you will see. If not this DP then next DP.

I was glancing here and then and I noticed lack of pushing ( maybe i missed it cause i was glancing not full on reading ). But so far i wasn't spammed to vote anyone and stuff like that. In my mind that tells mafia is perfectly happy to let the game coast as it is which is something i will have in my mind

Obviously mafia will use the fact that there are 50 people in the game to coast, stay in the shadow and let everyone kill each other at night
Disagree there. I would ride the shit out of this game and force myself as primary force. Thats a lot more easy to do in big games than smaller

Mafia coasting means their current position in game is good. They aint suspected, they pushing good and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.