Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
And I tagged the other player with you? Nah you just voted me maybe because I'm either onto something or it's your useless I suspect anyone who questions me or suspects me attitude. Keep at it. It's only gonna hit a dead end. Bye.
You didn't tag enough people at all. You make it sound like we are the only ones who mentioned it in the game. Which is the fallacy being present here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's just make sure not to repeat our play from last Weeb Game lmfao. I think I can trust you given your statement.
Why aren't you scum hunting though?

Town flowa is stubborn, rigid, confused and goes on scum hunting right off the bat.

You aren't doing this.

You know just because of ??? You aren't getting town clear because we all you are daring enough as scum to pull anything right at the beginning

Why aren't you scum hunting though?

Town flowa is stubborn, rigid, confused and goes on scum hunting right off the bat.

You aren't doing this.

You know just because of ??? You aren't getting town clear because we all you are daring enough as scum to pull anything right at the beginning
What do you think I'm doing rn?

I just haven't finished going through the 70 pages I have missed yet.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No, in this situation you vote out someone who will clearly be a liability for the duration of the whole game, you saw what he said, you see how he is acting. I've no tolerance for that shit, he can apologise after the game is finished but for now he can pack his shit and leave
I'm telling you, you're just adding fuel to the fire.

I dont wanna help anyone. Its me vs everyone. It has always been. I dont have any friends here.

Now that more people voted me.
unvote
vote lynch flower
@Dragomir
@novaselinenever

I just wanted to be extra scummy so I get lynched in peace.

Soon work ends and you wont hear anything from me anymore.
I will never play again a game with people that dont want to play with me and lynch me D0 when I have done nothing lynchworthy.

I will rather go to a professional mafia community where I can be myself without getting suspected for bias.
Dude, nobody is being biased against you or said doesn't like playing with you. Just answer back or ignore the post. You aren't even being lynched my man. Seriously calm down and stop whining. You are not dying this day phase, alright?

Vote Lynch Dragomir @Dragomir

I'm telling you, you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Dude, nobody is being biased against you or said doesn't like playing with you. Just answer back or ignore the post. You aren't even being lynched my man. Seriously calm down and stop whining. You are not dying this day phase, alright?

Vote Lynch Dragomir @Dragomir
Let's put the fire out completely, you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.