Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think you should calm down @Rej you aren't being lynched or anything, just step away from the game for a bit, maybe even for the rest of the phase and then come back. There are already way too many subs ins in this game so far. I bet it won't be so bad after you come back.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
As you can see I'm considering all case scenarios, so what's the issue with doing so exactly? Never specifically mentioned Mafia has no chat so you are lying.
No you clearly said "unless mafia doesn't exist yet and only singular scum aligned roles do for now and so mafia teams would be formed later" this obviously means you were considering the possibility of scum not having a scum chat. Stop accusing me of lying if you can't phrase shit properly.

What else does your statement mean when you say mafia doesn't exist yet and singular scum aligned roles are all we have? I asked you why you think scum wouldn't have a scum chat. Unless you think mafia doesn't exist at all in this game.
Speaking about this I been meaning to go back and look, I was just really busy at work yesterday and didn't really feel like diving into the game when I got home. Though I am pretty sure I seen some people who didn't automatically understand what you were talking about which confused me and raised my suspicion but I haven't went back to see who those were yet. Hopefully I will find time to do so soon, it's hard enough just trying to keep up with the current posts of the game.
I too questioned Flower and Juliet about it because I didn't understand them at first. It wasn't only Nat.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
That's quite odd

I mean voting you out only because you just voted yourself out wtf

Do these guys know what fishing for reactions is. Now I don't know if that's your case however
No they are just biased. I mean odd is jumpy. But other people voting me are biased.
Odd is fine.
Why should I play a game where people sus me but dont try to read me then? Why should I play such a game? Only because some people listen to someones bias.

Idc I wanna have fun now, and even if I pull bullshit and increase my toxicity level in order to have fun.

Zemmi

GodMommie
No they are just biased. I mean odd is jumpy. But other people voting me are biased.
Odd is fine.
Why should I play a game where people sus me but dont try to read me then? Why should I play such a game? Only because some people listen to someones bias.

Idc I wanna have fun now, and even if I pull bullshit and increase my toxicity level in order to have fun.
Have you seen my couple of games here? I can't typically go 10 minutes without being suspected :gokulaugh: So just join the club :myman:

I'm not biased. You just failed to explain yourself properly and been panicking all day long and calling me scum for voting you when you yourself as Town should have been able to understand where my logic came from.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No you clearly said "unless mafia doesn't exist yet and only singular scum aligned roles do for now and so mafia teams would be formed later" this obviously means you were considering the possibility of scum not having a scum chat. Stop accusing me of lying if you can't phrase shit properly.
I said I didn't mention that specifically so you are lying to make it sound like something you are interested in it, in that other players also mentioned the possibility but you specifically focused on me, despite such players also mentioned other case scenarios like I did.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Odd is fine.

I don't think people are voting you because they are biased.

It's a game and people jump on anything they find suspicious. They found your post suspicious so they are on you.

Just take a break and come back after sometime

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't think it puts them at a disadvantage if the hosts don't even know who the other scums are yet. It might have to do with a route we pick or something the ones who knows they are scum does. In fact it helps them if they believe they are town atm. So I don't think we can eliminate it being something possible. I also could be completely stupid and wrong lol.
Nah I may be stupid for not considering all possibilities.

I don't trust you lmfao.

For all I know you're gonna turn into Nekron again and turn me into a Zombie.

Hell, you even faked Shion's posting style back then.
Then you and I will get our revenge and win the game this time.

Odd is fine.

Honestly Rej calm down. You aren't helping yourself or anyone here. I would much rather vote out an inactive or someone who is just useless to the game than you.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not to mention there are players that actually only mentioned that one case scenario which makes it much worse from a meta reading standpoint

So I don't like double standards in Mafia games

Honestly Rej calm down. You aren't helping yourself or anyone here. I would much rather vote out an inactive or someone who is just useless to the game than you.
No, in this situation you vote out someone who will clearly be a liability for the duration of the whole game, you saw what he said, you see how he is acting. I've no tolerance for that shit, he can apologise after the game is finished but for now he can pack his shit and leave

Rej

This forum is retarded.

I dont wanna help anyone. Its me vs everyone. It has always been. I dont have any friends here.

Now that more people voted me.
unvote
vote lynch flower
@Dragomir
@novaselinenever

I just wanted to be extra scummy so I get lynched in peace.

Soon work ends and you wont hear anything from me anymore.
I will never play again a game with people that dont want to play with me and lynch me D0 when I have done nothing lynchworthy.

I will rather go to a professional mafia community where I can be myself without getting suspected for bias.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I said I didn't mention that specifically so you are lying to make it sound like something you are interested in it, in that other players also mentioned the possibility but you specifically focused on me, despite such players also mentioned other case scenarios like I did.
And I tagged the other player with you? Nah you just voted me maybe because I'm either onto something or it's your useless I suspect anyone who questions me or suspects me attitude. Keep at it. It's only gonna hit a dead end. Bye.

I think we should just give him time to calm down tbh. I think he is just acting out of emotion right now :josad: I have seen A LOT of yall do it before, including you and myself.
You are more forgiving than I am, I'll be quiet on the matter if he is but he goes today, if it's any consolation he is probably scum

Status
Not open for further replies.