Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lol, pointing out your horrible reason and why its a bad reason is worth saying that? Okay.
I’m trolling you bro lol chill

And I brought it up to see Nat’s reaction. Of course that wasn’t my case against her. I just don’t like how she’s not actively hunting like last game we played when we were town.

Rej can lean random ass ways, hes an odd player, but he is dead isn't he?

(also awesome trigun shit :D Vash and wolfwood the bomb.
ah most of time played with him, when he town/third he behaves like that wifom. though to be fair this mostly because everyone trys to kill him day 1 without chance, for that outburst he did.

(And thanks, yup those to are the best!! ^^)

uh oh, well this isn't good now is it
Quick reaction to the writeup here. But Mango is Kurapika(claim) tho if that writeup is real and there being this
N'Zoth used [Corruption] to convert [???] and [???]
Then there is already a convert here.

Ok so now Indys can win without Town. The case for Robin gets stronger. Mango too since he's indy.

Gotta check up on Al, Rayan, other inactives as possible scum.

Unfortunately, I think scum reads need to be reset now. Two scum teams were at odds before, now they're gonna gang up.
You're taking the writeup as 100% granted, this is odd.

You arent questioning it at all.

Why is that Akai?

@Naomi @Natalija @oddoddfruit @Melontonin

I’m trolling you bro lol chill

And I brought it up to see Nat’s reaction. Of course that wasn’t my case against her. I just don’t like how she’s not actively hunting like last game we played when we were town.
lol, what makes you think I'm not chill? Weird defense.

Man its a 50 player game, screw scum hunting, just have fun till the numbers thin out more.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
am the townie here
you are not
no jester vibes

careful who you target this dp tho
you might end yourself.
Of course.. Why are you stating the obvious?
I'm well aware that I die if I don't target the troupe, but why are you acting so all-knowing?
Quick reaction to the writeup here. But Mango is Kurapika(claim) tho if that writeup is real and there being this
It was a very quick reaction because I was active and I saw that he had awakened and that was my immedeate thought..
Why would you question my identity when Melon is living proof of who I am

ah most of time played with him, when he town/third he behaves like that wifom. though to be fair this mostly because everyone trys to kill him day 1 without chance, for that outburst he did.

(And thanks, yup those to are the best!! ^^)
He's pretty easy to put sus on :D he gets emotional in games sometimes and carries a grudge :D But I'm not sure specualting what he was helps us to much cause well, he dead and jaintored (or something like that)

(Totally are, rarely see it around even though its so freakin good! you awesome!)

Then there is already a convert here.

You're taking the writeup as 100% granted, this is odd.

You arent questioning it at all.

Why is that Akai?

@Naomi @Natalija @oddoddfruit @Melontonin
Actually you took it as granted and then subtly tried to push again for an indie.

This looks bad.

Of course.. Why are you stating the obvious?
I'm well aware that I die if I don't target the troupe, but why are you acting so all-knowing?

It was a very quick reaction because I was active and I saw that he had awakened and that was my immedeate thought..
Why would you question my identity when Melon is living proof of who I am
lol you still dont know what I did
nvm mate

if you found a troupe and tried to kill them this phase
except in exceptional cases
you might have killed yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.