Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.. Why are you stating the obvious?
I'm well aware that I die if I don't target the troupe, but why are you acting so all-knowing?

It was a very quick reaction because I was active and I saw that he had awakened and that was my immedeate thought..
Why would you question my identity when Melon is living proof of who I am
I didnt question your identity.

I questioned your alignment if You know who and his action, which converts is true.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You're taking the writeup as 100% granted, this is odd.

You arent questioning it at all.

Why is that Akai?
You really think I have anything to do with fake writeups. I legit keep bugging the mods to explain to me the most basic things lol
Faking a wu is way above my league. And I said some of it could be fake, but I was expecting something to change after Alibaba was mod killed so I wouldn't dismiss everything in there just yet.
Man its a 50 player game, screw scum hunting, just have fun till the numbers thin out more.
I know, I feel like I'm going in circles. With few exceptions, there are no leads to follow :josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you tunneling Boto so damn hard?

Any other susses?

For whomever playing with Usopp is he like this when town?
im not reading much of the thread rn so i am going with my day 0 day 1 strongest scum read for now

if u guys have something better lemme know. i trust ya'll for now

fuji, odd, kvothe, juliet, reborn, tpein... maybe JW, lanji, luthon, kiwi...

who ever is defending beta is digging too deep if beta flips scum, but im digging too deep if he flips town

i just really dont think hes on town meta, personally..

He's pretty easy to put sus on :D he gets emotional in games sometimes and carries a grudge :D But I'm not sure specualting what he was helps us to much cause well, he dead and jaintored (or something like that)

(Totally are, rarely see it around even though its so freakin good! you awesome!)
yup

(and 100% there needs to be more, anime/manga adaption which has more story/different if did not read it, there also new movie 2010, nice to see other trigun fan!)

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean by all means if u have better leads on sm1 else hit me up

but i think a lynch on beta or robin will bust the game open a bit for us with this low kill count

just my 2 cents xd

You really think I have anything to do with fake writeups. I legit keep bugging the mods to explain to me the most basic things lol
Faking a wu is way above my league. And I said some of it could be fake, but I was expecting something to change after Alibaba was mod killed so I wouldn't dismiss everything in there just yet.

I know, I feel like I'm going in circles. With few exceptions, there are no leads to follow :josad:
and when each time you come back there are 100+ pages of posts, it be hard.

All I know is

Flower
Kvothe

Are most likely town to me

Everyone else is suspect.

Im not saying its your per se, one of your scummates could have a hand in it.

Now about the thread going too fast, don't worry about it. Just take your time and read whatever is out there, trust me you'll catch up in no time at all. I never make a post until I've read up until the where the game currently is

Have you ever seen me complain about the pace or ask for a summary?

im not reading much of the thread rn so i am going with my day 0 day 1 strongest scum read for now

if u guys have something better lemme know. i trust ya'll for now

fuji, odd, kvothe, juliet, reborn, tpein... maybe JW, lanji, luthon, kiwi...

who ever is defending beta is digging too deep if beta flips scum, but im digging too deep if he flips town

i just really dont think hes on town meta, personally..
Why are Juliet/Tpein town reads?

Also can you explain the case on Kiwi and JW(AkA UwU) being town too? I last recall you making jabs at him being scum.

You're really susing me when I'm in lock step with your plan? You're losing focus of real scum, I've been actively scum hunting since D0. Including in Council.
Im sussing you a bit now, because you seemed to take what was written as 100% granted.

That's not a normal reaction to me.

But its a slight sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.