Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are Juliet/Tpein town reads?

Also can you explain the case on Kiwi and JW(AkA UwU) being town too? I last recall you making jabs at him being scum.
tpein screams town just off meta alone
hes not even playing the game and comes every now n then to say who we voting xd

kiwi and JW are a "maybe" for a reason. i'd like to think they r town but i dont get too townish vibes from them.

JW was one of my strongest town reads b4 i saw alibaba flip scum. now hes eh idk
kiwi is probaably one of the scums sent to the council and i am not too fond of his/her attempt at buddying me

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Bro, you're panicking way too much for a little sus on you.

All i said is that i sus you a bit now.

That's it.

Im fully onboard with the ongoing plan.
I’m not panicking, I’m just long winded in my explanations cause I’m literally on a treadmill and can’t be concise. My town role is much better than freaking Flampe in WCI so I wanna be as active and as clear as possible so I could play for a while.
Experienced players were saying that mafia will get compensated after a mod kill , so I was expecting that.
What do you think of Nat?
Sus. But for same reason why most players are Sus rig by now, just inactive or coasting. Posting BS from time to time to look like they’re participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.