Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why aren't you as pushy with bota? 'Tis not the Usopp from the night council :blobevil: You get converted?
well couple of ningens i town read r vouching for him for sm reason
its safe to assume sm1 invested him and dont wanna claim cop

i tunnel on beta but im not dumb lol

i really dont like u this game at all compared to nitty's game, you reek of anti town

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
well couple of ningens i town read r vouching for him for sm reason
its safe to assume sm1 invested him and dont wanna claim cop

i tunnel on beta but im not dumb lol

i really dont like u this game at all compared to nitty's game, you reek of anti town
Hm, so you don't trust the write-up about not trusting investigative abilities? No ones going after bota because the taboo words pretty much sealed the deal that he's getting framed to oblivion.

And how am I acting different?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hm, so you don't trust the write-up about not trusting investigative abilities? No ones going after bota because the taboo words pretty much sealed the deal that he's getting framed to oblivion.

And how am I acting different?
oh fair point about the writeup

i thought of it more as who ever banned those words get money or smthing everything sm1 uses the words, so he used FB since his name is used alot lmfao

and i completely forgot about the not trusting investigative stuff, none even mentions it lol

u seem very well caught up and aware with scum actions, u sure u arent the one sending them?

Emil

Certified Memelord
There's no time limit; so it's forever I think - which feels fake idk...
really doubt its fake, im sure there is some shenaningens with it

alot of ppl broke it and they seem fine

we r probaably making someone jacked in cash or he is getting some info about our roles or stuff when we break it

or maybe he can jail one of the ppl braking his taboo

there r alot of possibilities tbh

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
oh fair point about the writeup

i thought of it more as who ever banned those words get money or smthing everything sm1 uses the words, so he used FB since his name is used alot lmfao

and i completely forgot about the not trusting investigative stuff, none even mentions it lol

u seem very well caught up and aware with scum actions, u sure u arent the one sending them?
Honestly it's not a bad hypothesis for the banned words to be giving money to the one that banned them.

And I'm pretty pretty darn sure it ain't me sending in scummy ass night actions. :blobevil:

I've just been here for hours now... And I've countlessly discussed the Monster's initial write-up with multiple people, so I ain't about to forget it.

Also, interesting you're talking about scum actions, because I never mentioned that at all in my post.

And finally, I'll ask again. What's different about me compared to the Nitty game?

Status
Not open for further replies.