I hate to bring up inactives as much as the next person
but our lynch this dp should consider one

very easy to hide with these many players
in fact
thats the very strategy I would adopt

not hide like not posting anything
but very little activity .

nope

guys if i get one shotted, top sus to this, either them or dragomir role extra is the one who should not be named.

Azshara was a servant to one who should not be named.. and i do remember in opening previous day phase it mention servant.
Do not be scared, for I cannot kill. I can only spread the word and play along to look for trouble.
You changed a lot since we last talked.
Our beloved hosts have blessed us. Thank you, @Dragomir and @novaselinenever !

The lords have given me insight. I have been away due to another world calling me and engaging me. I was saddened to see the heresy that spread from there to here. I am free here now, so allow me to assist:

Finalbeta, a strange fellow, for he seems to go back and forth on what he can and cannot do? For what purpose does the snow fall from Heaven? We cannot insight the mind of our lords. However, his actions are too sporadic, and they seem without reason.

Go D. Usopp, I see, is a strange man in a strange land. They advocate for the murder of an independent. Hunting the lonely when that is all that have died? That's suspicious. Hold Robin with suspicion, but do not advocate their death over others who house greater concerns in their hearts.

For that reason, I enjoy Nataljia. for he is on the correct path from what I have seen. I cannot offer more insight than this.

Thank you for reading.

Do not be scared, for I cannot kill. I can only spread the word and play along to look for trouble.

Our beloved hosts have blessed us. Thank you, @Dragomir and @novaselinenever !

The lords have given me insight. I have been away due to another world calling me and engaging me. I was saddened to see the heresy that spread from there to here. I am free here now, so allow me to assist:

Finalbeta, a strange fellow, for he seems to go back and forth on what he can and cannot do? For what purpose does the snow fall from Heaven? We cannot insight the mind of our lords. However, his actions are too sporadic, and they seem without reason.

Go D. Usopp, I see, is a strange man in a strange land. They advocate for the murder of an independent. Hunting the lonely when that is all that have died? That's suspicious. Hold Robin with suspicion, but do not advocate their death over others who house greater concerns in their hearts.

For that reason, I enjoy Nataljia. for he is on the correct path from what I have seen. I cannot offer more insight than this.

Thank you for reading.
Aight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why did Alibaba's flip change your read on @~UwU~?
:choppawhat:

@Fujishiro: Lanji seems to have a passive that forces him to simp (hence all the stuff about waifus). I think he's probably Town and the weirdness is due to his passive.

Also it's 03:35, I'm going back to sleep.
im sry i overlooked this
JW tends to talk to his scummates in that manner he was talking to alibaba in the early days
he votes alibaba and scum reads for fluff and all him but never really pushes him. i've the exact play happen on another game when they were both scum.

doesnt mean he is now but its something to note

Emil

Certified Memelord
in a 50 player game
I hate to bring up inactives as much as the next person
but our lynch this dp should consider one

very easy to hide with these many players
in fact
thats the very strategy I would adopt

not hide like not posting anything
but very little activity .

actually being active is completely NAI

specially when your posts amount to nothing but fluff lol

most of these inactives r gna be town on boring roles or new mafia players or some busy ningens at work or just overall lazy players that forgot the game existed lol

there r like 20 inactives lmao, only like 4 of them are maybe gna be scum

im sry i overlooked this
JW tends to talk to his scummates in that manner he was talking to alibaba in the early days
he votes alibaba and scum reads for fluff and all him but never really pushes him. i've the exact play happen on another game when they were both scum.

doesnt mean he is now but its something to note
Scum ''fighting'' their scummate isnt new, i actually didnt see their interraction cause i was dead.

Worth isoing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Only thing i saw T-pein do was push Al really.

Sure he asked questions about inactives too but, noted.
tpein push for JW with 0 basis is weird af but i wouldnt put it passed him lol
if he continues doing that he definitely deserves to be pressured for it

btw i suggest we pressure another inactives rn, basically keep swapping them 1 by 1 till u get good reaction

rayan seem to not give a flying fk about the game and there is nobody resisting or panicking about his wagon lmao
lets try someone else maybe we get better reactions tbh

but at end of the day lets actually cfd a scum candidate like robin/beta and not an inactive cuz we gain no info from them imo. we just get their role and flip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.